Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Can one write "CA Inter" with their names?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is ICAP officially allow its qualified CA-Inter Students/Members to write the words "CA-Inter" after their names in giving their degrees/qualifications description? YES/NO

If No, is their any penalty by ICAP for the defaulters for writing "CA-Inter" words after their names?

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ..........»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

<font size=6>No</font id=size6>

<font size=6>No</font id=size6>

NO
no... but i donot know anything about penalty...
Your answer is capital "NO". Then what is this? Are these people defaulters or not?

1 - Muhammad Farooq, CA-Inter.
H # 12, St#7, Shahab Town, Rehmania Colony, Band Road, Lahore.

2 - Prof. Mohammad Iqbal, M.Com, CA-Inter.
Kashmir Block, AIT, Lahore.

3 - Syed Irfan Haider, BA, BCOM, CA-Inter, ACCA.
Father's Name SYED MUKHTAR HAIDER, Karachi.

4 - Amer Shakeel, ACMA, CA-Inter.
Faculty Member, GIFT University, GRW.

5 - Mrs. Rubeena Tashfeen. CA-Inter, MBA (Finance).
Faculty Member, PCIT - University of Central Punjab, Lahore.

6 - Munawar Ahmed Virk, BCOM, CA-Inter.
Father's Name CH. ABDUL HAQ VIRK, Karachi.

7 - LostVorld Almaroof Gumshudah Duniya, BCOM, APA, ACMA, CA-Inter.

8 - Mr. Mahmood-ul-Haq, CA-Inter
Lahore.

9 - Qadeer Ahmad, CA-Inter. Finance Manager.

10 - Mr. Syed Waseem Ali, CA-Inter.
Director Finance, Ziauddin Medical University,
4/B, Shahra-e-Ghalib, Block 6, Clifton Karachi 75600
Email waseemali@zmu.edu.pk
Dil ko khush rakhne ko ghalib yeh khayal acha hai......

There is a will. There is a way.
0321-4469469
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sarfaraz</i>
<br />Dil ko khush rakhne ko ghalib yeh khayal acha hai......

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

[D] lol

*A careful study of economics usually reveals that the best time to buy anything is last year
*Opportunist- a person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river
*Atom Bomb is an invention to end all inventions
islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk
icap might not allow.....
but if you look at newspaper ads......they always write
"required CA Inter"...or "CA inter with 2 years experience/CA inter with articles completed"

so it might not be there "officially" but this has become a qualification practically....thats a fact.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by noman</i>
<br />icap might not allow.....
but if you look at newspaper ads......they always write
"required CA Inter"...or "CA inter with 2 years experience/CA inter with articles completed"

so it might not be there "officially" but this has become a qualification practically....thats a fact.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

You are only allowed to use these initials, only once the Institute sends you a certificate announcing the fact that you are an ACA (this is when you get your membership number), in case of ACCA, you actually get a letter telling you that you are now allowed to use the designated letters ACCA, FCCA etc.

Even in case that you may have completed your exams and your articles period but are not informed of being able to use them. Any one who does use them are liable to be sanctioned by the relevant institute by reprimend or fine or both.

As far as CA Inter is concerned, it is not a complete degree and one may refer as to having passed the exams of CA Foundation/Inter etc. that is all. One cannot use these letters following one's name or for that matter say that I am a CA inter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Failure is a word unknown to me" - M A Jinnah