Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Your opinion on these firms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Assalam-o-alaikum

Anjum Asim Shahid Rehman & Co.
Riaz Ahmed & Co.
Ebrahim & Co.
Khalid Majid Rehman (KMRSRIR) & Co.
Syed Hussain & Co.
I want to join one of these firm for completing articleship on graduation basis. I am quite determined to do so. In this regard I need the suggestion from the seniors of this field, it will be great help for me. I am looking for your response very desperately.
Allah Hafiz
Beats me why ur not focusing on top five firms.. Three of the firms u listed ie Anjum Asim, Khalid Majeed & Syed Husain have partners who were the ex partners of Khalid Majeed Husain Rehman(KMHR)which was the ex member firm of delloite...

If ur so keen in joining the firm with ex KMHR partners I suggest go for Yousuf Adil with Asad as a partner who was an ex KMHR partner & besides yousuf adil is also a member firm of Delloite

MZ
Assalam-o-alaikum
Dear Masood,
I am very grateful for your in-time reply. Infact I am not aware of the history of these firms and I am still a layman here. Your first reply was clear enough to understand that Anjum Asim Shahid Rahman & co. is a reasonable firm to join.
AFF, THK and FRSH do not intake Graduates for articleship.
M. Yousuf Adil has completed their recruitment process and they are also over-employed, as they told me.
Now what left for me is
Anjum Asim Shahid Rahman & co.
Ebrahim & Co.
Khalid Majid Rahman Sarfaraz Rahim Iqbal Rafiq & co.
Riaz Ahmed & Co.
and so many other firms.
As you said "I suggest go for Yousuf Adil with Asad as a partner who was an ex KMHR partner & besides yousuf adil is also a member firm of Delloite" is still a question because I only know about M.Yousuf Adil & co. and I don't know about the whereabouts of this new firm or partnership (Yousuf Adil with Asad).
Now I have explained my confusion and hopefully you can advise me what should I do now?