Accountancy Forum

Full Version: WebBased Trading at KSE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the guys who have traded through the webbased trading websites on KSE

Want to knwo the pros&cons of these companies

Which one is the best

a few I know (although no traded)
Please share your expirences with us

www.acexs.com
www.amztrade.com
www.akdtrade.com

in IT sector pakistan is still backward country , so ONLINE TRADING SYSTEM STILL POOR AND ALSO KSE IT SYSTEM NOT SUPPORT MUCH TO ONLINE TRADE SOFTWARES. but
www.kasbdirect.com
is much batter ....... but i still advice for day traders dont used online tradeing its still riski ,,,

*A careful study of economics usually reveals that the best time to buy anything is last year
*Opportunist- a person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river
*Atom Bomb is an invention to end all inventions
islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk
Hi,
I am a new member here and also want some info related to online trading, I am not a day trader actually I am small investor and thinking to open an online account but want to know that y online trading is risky?can u plz explain thiz?and plz advice any good brokerage house bec i want to sell my shares.
looking forward to hear from u ppl
thankx
I have tried many of the online trading platforms available, I would say the platform of amztrade.com is the best among all, it provides Future trades on 30% margin. have complete portfolio managemant features phone as well as online chat based support staff, comprehensive reporting and real time access to rates and orders, Stop Loss, If Touch and Off market Hours orders and even has real time unrealized profit/loss report with the name of 'Watch List'.

AMZtrade provides news/articles/Views, comprehensive market research and graphs for FREE, and financial analysis and balance sheets of listed companies are given to its customers.

I would give amztrade.com 9 out of 10 marks

Some one said its risky for day traders i guess it is not as far as you have UPS at your work place.

Enjoy Trading online
and it is also web based, no need for any software to install.