Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Newbie Query: ACCA necessary to do CA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is ACCA necesary to do CA or CAT or vice versa?
No its not.

Zaf.
Jany day yaar
kia poochta hay toooo

<b>ACCA Students Website</b> ==> www.accaforums.com
<b>Helping Websites</b> ==> www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3134
U CAN SAY CAT IS A NURSERY FOR ACCA students )
STUDENTS WHO COME FROM CAT BACKGROUND EASILY COMPLEAT ACCA..

*A careful study of economics usually reveals that the best time to buy anything is last year
*Opportunist- a person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river
*Atom Bomb is an invention to end all inventions
islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk
i agree with you accountant1

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>
neither cat is necessary for ACCA nor is ACCA necessary for CA.

to get into CAT u need to be 16 yrs old with no formal qualification required

n for CA i think there r 2 way one is ACCA n the other is Ca inter, the others me not aware of.

<font face="Georgia"><b><font color="purple">

</font id="purple"></b></font id="Georgia">
---------------------------------------------------------------<font face="Courier New"><font size="1"><b>
Y is the WorLd so full of ..........FOOLs ?????? n y am I one of them (
[Wink]</font id="size1"></b></font id="Courier New">
but acc to ma knowledge for cat matriculation is necessary ere is no age limit ??
matric is necessary for CAT,and STUDENTS WHO COME FROM CAT BACKGROUND EASILY COMPLEAT ACCA..Aur Sahar jee khi baat bilkul ghalat hai..........jiss kho ealam nahi hota uss kho forum maaay fozol topics nahi post karnay chahayeah......

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>
Matric is require just for proof of age... IF SOME1 HAVE ANY OTHER PROOF THEN THERE IS NO NEED OF MATRICULATION CERTIFICATE

*A careful study of economics usually reveals that the best time to buy anything is last year
*Opportunist- a person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river
islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk
as u said dat matric is 4 proof of age bu still if person not up to mark i mean still not of 16 yrz den?
16 year is must to get register with CAT. IF A PERSON NOt 16 YEAR OLD THEN HE/SHE have to wait .. til to be 16 year old

islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk
other option is that 1 who not 16 .. can get admission in cat collage and take classses while in mean time he/she turn into 16 .then MAKE register his/her self with cat

islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk
dun tel me (
dun tel me (
sorry its batter, that DIYA u contact directly with ACCA office in karachi on telephone about registration policey
ACCA Pakistan
603 6th Floor, Fortune Centre
Shahrah-e-Faisal
Karachi

tel 111 22 22 75 Karachi

islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk
Pages: 1 2