Accountancy Forum

Full Version: MBA V/S MPA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all,

I wana do Masters in HRM but I m confuse b/w MBA and MPA. Can any one help me out( Which would be more convenient for evening program.
<font face="Verdana">
if u r really keen about HRM, MPA is better option than MBA(HRM). reason is that MPA is more rigorous & thorough in dealing public administration, administration, and HR affairs in comparision to MBA(HRM) where u study only three courses in HRM (in electives) and one course in compulsory totalling to FOUR courses in HRM.

one advantage that MPA enjoys over MBA [particularly if u reside in khi] is that only University of Karachi offers this course (a couple of affiliated institutes also do] besides Greenwhich University. so, the entire job market of MPA is monopolized by KU. n no grauate of MPA/BPA lies jobless for long. But on other hand, MBA is offered by many institutes and no single institute dictates the market. [dont name out IBA,CBM exclusively bcoz things have drastically chnged and i personally can explain why i say so]

for a perfect career in all-round HRM professional, a degree in Law in addition to BPA/MPA makes perfect combination.

</font id="Verdana">

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
For Public/Government Sector; MPA is the best option.
& for Private/NGO Business Sector; MBA (H/R) is a good choice for you to do.

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ...............»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»
madnan_arshad@hotmail.com

Thanks Farhan and Mohd Adnan for your relevant advises. I also would like to know about evening program. If I choose MPA, Beside KU which another University offers MPA in evening? Which uni is better to choose?