Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ASSESSMENTS during the interview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello every one,
it must b appreciated if guyz doing articles revealed how they assess during their interviews? what type of the question are generally asked?what type of the written tests are?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by capricorn_me</i>
<br />hello every one,
it must b appreciated if guyz doing articles revealed how they assess during their interviews? what type of the question are generally asked?what type of the written tests are?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

This depends upon the person who is assesing you
there may be eneral question sregarding general knowledge
economy of pakistan
Islam
history

abd may can be

about your course which you have been studied during your intermediate
any thing can be esxpected
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by capricorn_me</i>
<br />hello every one,
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Below are some of the questions that I was asked during a first round interview for an actuarial consultancy based in London.

What do you know about the actuarial profession?
Tell me about the exams?
Why actuarial?
Why pensions?
Why us?
What A levels did you study and why did you choose them?
What university course do you study and why did you choose the LSE?
Give me an example of when you worked in a team? What was your role? What did you achieve?
What qualities are required to be a good consultant?
Give an example of a time when you influenced someone?
Why consultancy?
How important in your view is communication between workers in the office?

Regards
TAX<COMPANY LAW< AUDIT< ACCOUNTING CONCEPTS, etc are asked

Mujahid