Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Tell me any Good Intitute for ACCA in Sialkot Paki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I live in sialkot pakistan.A big industrial hub of pakistan.Can i do ACCA in Sialkot.Is there any good Institute here?Plz give me instructions.If here is not then Plz mention only those institutes that have their Hostels and they have quality education also.

Muhammad Saud
skans school of accountancey is best in sialkot

www.skans.edu.pk

I live in sialkot pakistan.A big industrial hub of pakistan.Can i do ACCA in Sialkot.Is there any good Institute here?Plz give me instructions.If here is not then Plz mention only those institutes that have their Hostels and they have quality education also.

Muhammad Saud
yeap, you can do ACCA of your own after getting registered with ACCA-UK, while remaining in SKT, but I think that there is no Registered ACCA-Institute in SKT. However in SKT, there is "SKANS" www.skans.edu.pk (on Commissioner Road, Opposite to AIMH/Civil Hospital, Near Dr. Sohail Tufail's Cardiac Clinic).

However, Professionals' Academy of Commerce (PAC) www.pac.edu.pk has opened its branch in Gujranwala (near SHELL Petrol Pump, Kutchehry, SKT Road), you can contact there for ACCA & CAT also.

In LAHORE, I think there is no institute having its own hostel. But on the other hand, they will refer you to the recognised private hostels situated nearby to that institute. OK

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ...............»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»
madnan_arshad@hotmail.com