Accountancy Forum

Full Version: MBA & CA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Astronomically speaking, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets & stars in the sky. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time-wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter-past-three (3/1/4). Theologically, it's evident that the LORD is all-powerful and we all are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?" The CA is silent for a moment, and then speaks. "But Practically...Someone has stolen our tent!"

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ...............»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»
madnan_arshad@hotmail.com
the joke was really cool.