Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Sketches (Naaoozubillah):
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THE FOLLOWING HAD HAPPENED IN DENMARK BY JYLLANDS POSTEN (A
NEWSPAPER). THEY CONDUCTED A COMPETITION ON DRAWING FUNNY PICTURES FOR PROPHET MOHAMMAD (PBUH) Of MAKKAH, ALTHOUGH OF THE COMPLAINTS OF THE ISLAMIC ORGANISATIONS TO STOP THIS HUMILIATING COMPETITION, STILL THEY INSISTED ON DOING IT.
UPON RAISING THE ISSUE TO THE GOVERNMENT, THEY SUPPORTED THE NEWSPAPER ON DOING SO AND IGNORED THE ISLAMIC ORGANIZATIONS REQUEST.
THE RESULT WAS PUBLISHING PHOTOS FOR PROPHET MOHAMMED (PBUH) SHOWING
HIM LIKE A TERRORIST AND OTHERS MAKING FUN OF HIM.
Look at link (i am trying to rap it out)

http//www.di2.nu/files/Muhammed_Cartoons_Jyllands_Posten.html

{By GOD, we muslims (followers of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) of MAKKAH) have firm belief on all the prophets of ALLAH. we respect all of them}. So why do the devils of european countries/american countries etc do such like hateful/blasphemous activities?
I believe, it was a combined programme of christians, jews, especially QADIANIS (followers of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani/Mirzai) living in the europe. At the moment the best action PEACEFULLY we can do BOYCOTT DANISH
PRODUCTS SUCH AS NIDO, ANCHOR, LAURPACK OR ANY DANISH PRODUCT.
Remember non muslim did lot of bad things to our beloved PROPHET
(PBUH) and HE (PBUH) convinced him by showing HIS (PBUH) practices
peacefully.
<b><font color="green">I read very carefully all the message and its reply.
I agree with (lion_king) that remove the link of web site that shows(Naaoouz Billah) cartoons about Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa(BPUH)as soon as possible.</font id="green"></b>

these links are given just to convey & to view the hateful acts of the danish, american & other european terorrists. these are terorrists (dahshaut-gard) in true & real sense/words.
MAY ALLAH ALMIGHTY SHOW ALL OF US A RIGHT & VIRTUOUS PATH. AMEN !

IMPORTANT NOTE Have these blasphemous sketches (terorristic activity) has any relation with Islam; obviously no & absolutely never? Then how can these were be HIS sketches?
(Naooozubillah-Sum-Naooozubillah, May ALLAH forgive me)

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ...............»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»
madnan_arshad@hotmail.com
plzzzzz del. this link..

regard,,,,
eShA

Although this may seem a paradox, all exact science is dominated
by the idea of approximation.

Pigeon cannot defend itself from a cat by keeping its eyes closed, I agree with the statement of M. Adnan Arshad, that we should know that how much hatred they have for the muslims. Unfortunately muslims of the world have portrayed themselves as extremists.
You can imagine the unity among the Europian Countries from the statement of European Union that "Any attack on Denmark will be considered as an attack on whole Europe". Muslims should wake up from these statements. On the other hand the level of unity among the muslim countries can be seen from
1. Attack on Afghanistan, all the so called muslim countries remains silent.
2. Attack on Iraq, again silence.
3. Attack on Phalestine, long silence.
4. Kashmiris are being killed, silence.

Even the muslim countries like saudia (the slave of America) have given spaces to the attackers.

We are suppose to follow the Rasool e Akram (PBUH), first of all he strengten himself, then he started preaching Islam.
but we are doing totally opposite.

SMR