Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CA of Pakistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Turi we are waiting for ur gracious and rediculous replies.!

ICAPians, the unaparalleled..
<b>Dear i again say my info? is 100% correct.And no one can change my mind ok..................

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b></b>
And dear Mr.Ali Akbar aap naay jhoo baat lakhee hai khay <b>"""Turi I will say only that k ap k sath wohi masla hai k 'angoor khattey hain'........."""</b> so dear i am also doing C.A of Pakistan......Understand i think you are better understand..........

...........................................</b>
And i am giving the exam of Module C........

...........................................</b>
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by turithegreat</i>
<br /><b>Dear i again say my info? is 100% correct.And no one can change my mind ok..................

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Same reply as expected!

I think you have not read my previous post meticulously!

One should be wise enough to judge from the factual grounds! What are the basis of ur stance?

And if you are doing CA of ICAP and you also have the stance that CA of ICAP is the worst CA of the world, dont you think that you are contradicting your own statement?

Waiting for your logical arguements based on factual grounds and not just like ha ho ...

ICAPians, the unparalleled.
Turi following is my previous post for ur gracious perusal.

Turi how do you rank the qualification of different institutes?

Look guyz the person who has done Fsc, and who may not hve passed module A & B of ICAP is gonna say that Pakistani CAs are worst and Indians are.....

Do u know Akshay Kumar is also Indian Chartered Accountant.Do u know Bipasha Basooo has done CA inter of India. so u say that Indians are better...Look guyz he is saying that Akshay Kumar and Bipasha are better than any qualified Chartered Accountant of Pakistan (even FCAs..)!!!!

Do u know Indian Chartered Accountants draw salary of just 10,000 on average? Look guyz he is saying that those who are just earning 10,000 are better than those who r taking 60,000+ !!!!!

Are you aware of the International Accounting Standards adoption status of India and of Pakistan too, and more over are u aware that Pakistani Chartered Accountants have been given the honour of best interpreters of IASs in the region? Look guyz he is saying that those who may have read few standards are better than those who are the masters of standards!!!!!!!!!

Are you aware that in India CAs are treated like Bcom of Pakistan, and moreover their passing ratio is just like Bcom of Pakistan? Look guyz he is just comparing the diploma type thing with the qualification of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan!!!!

Have you seen the papers of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India? Look guyz he is comparing Bcom level papers with the papers of ICAP!!!!!!!...

Turi I will say only that k ap k sath wohi masla hai k 'angoor khattey hain'.........

ICAPians, the unparallleled.......
hi dears
calm down plz
Ali Akbar u r right and i m happy that u have ur own opinion and thinking.but Turi is also right to the extent of few CAs who r the worst examples of cAs. but 99% r not worst.Turi seems to b highly influenced by his teachers' opinions and his sorroundings. Turi plz try to understand that human beings are varities. and ICAEW gives exemptions to CAs, whole exemtion is not given bcoz of the industrial advancement, technology, and wide business scope available to those countries where problems are according to the environment and so their CAs are trained to tackle them. our CAs when face such problems they are definitely the most intelligent ones to handle them at the spot. i m talking about the training varaitions in small and big cities who can provide the training to the extent of availability of the business such as private, public and multinational companies etc.
And the most important thing is that of whichever country's CA is talent and skills speak out.
b happy guyz and b confident in urselves, u can b great if u feel not by comparing with others. just appreciate others and no more.

hmm
training can create variations , But there is no doubt in Examination Standard of Icap.

hmm
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali Akbar</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by turithegreat</i>
<br /><b>Dear i again say my info? is 100% correct.And no one can change my mind ok..................

Same reply as expected!

I think you have not read my previous post meticulously!

One should be wise enough to judge from the factual grounds! What are the basis of ur stance?

And if you are doing CA of ICAP and you also have the stance that CA of ICAP is the worst CA of the world, dont you think that you are contradicting your own statement?

Waiting for your logical arguements based on factual grounds and not just like ha ho ...

ICAPians, the unparalleled.

Let the turi speak on my this post,plzzz

ICAPians, the unparalleled....
HEY GUYS
I am asking a question to all those who are saying that Pakistani Ca is the best,"what is the expected starting salary for CA(other then big4) as compare to CPA" ??
If you read sunday DAWN classified in many vacancies you read like this

"need Accountant
Required qualification CA/ACCA
Experirnce 5 years"

CA or ACCA, does not matter for them. does it?

all right tell me one thing guys. A qualified CAa who did his artcle from (Mushtaq and company) and a Qualified ACCA who did his article from(ferguson or FRSH or kmpg) who is better. tell me, I think ACCA with experience in FERGUSON is better. correct me if I am wrong.
I believe it is not about qualification, it is all about you practical experience, your leadership abilities, your confidence and hardworking.
Example there are so many B.com pass accountant earning more then 30,000 rupees per month.
well I am repeating my question again to you "what is the expected starting salary for CA(other then big4)?
is is my opinion, may be I am wrong. If I am wrong correct me. waiting for your replies.

Revolution
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by turithegreat</i>
<br />no dears you all are wrong.these are the no.1 or no.2 ca

1.CPA of USA(Chartered Public Accountant)
2.ICAEW of ENGLAND(Institute of Chartered Accountancy Of England And Wales)
3.CA of CANADA
4.CA of AUSTRALIA
5.CA of FRANCE
6.CA of GERMANY
7.CA of INDIA
AND ON
8.CA of PAKISTAN

and in accounting point of view when the CA come on no.8 then the no.8 CA is the worst CA in the world.and the Pakistan CA is only accaptable in Middle East,not in all over the world.Because CPA and ICAEW are the best one accountancy bodies in all over the world.
And the person who did CPA,his salary is in 07 digits in Pakistan from first day,because there are no CPA in Pakistan.And only 5 peoples did ICAEW who are present in Pakistan and earn large ammount of money.............
if you people have any question about this then must reply....inshahallah i shall give you the quick answer.......

Turi where did you get all this info,.. I mean you need a crash course in this son. First of all there are no CA's in France, and it is not necessary to pass a professional exam to be an accountant or an auditor. Its pretty much the same in Germany and most of continental Europe.

Ofcourse a french accountant would be prefered in France because he would be conversent in french tax and law..

How have you put Indian CA's before Pakistanis ?? do you know Indian CA's start as low as Indian Rupees 5,000. !! In the middle east the cheapest accountants are Indian and Sri Lankans !!

Pakistani CA's are being hired all over the world in Big 4 firms, I personally know friends and colleagues who are just Pakistani CA's and working for firms in South Africa, US, UK, Luxemborg, Bermuda, Channel Islands, Ireland apart from the middle east ofcourse.

As per my estimation around 30% of ICAP members are now working overseas (and not just the Middle east) there are over 200 members in the just the UK and mind you not all are double qualified.

DT CA's from ICAS are I presume more revered than ICAEW. Well, there isn't much distinction between accountants from ICAEW or ICAS in the job market. Infact the firm I work for has and ICAS programme only (one of the Big 4)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Failure is a word unknown to me" - M A Jinnah

I think mr that u have have even information about memebers of ICAP who have double memebership of ICAP & ICAEW
I personally know more than 10 persons who are the memebers of ICAEW beu are practising in pakistan and are the members of ICAp

Then how ca u say that there are only 5 persons in the pakistan who have membership of ICAEW
Pl correct your information
And never abuse the thing that you only can not achieve b koz u have no ability to achiev such prestigious professio
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Iron man</i>
<br />HEY GUYS
I am asking a question to all those who are saying that Pakistani Ca is the best,"what is the expected starting salary for CA(other then big4) as compare to CPA" ??
If you read sunday DAWN classified in many vacancies you read like this

"need Accountant
Required qualification CA/ACCA
Experirnce 5 years"

CA or ACCA, does not matter for them. does it?

all right tell me one thing guys. A qualified CAa who did his artcle from (Mushtaq and company) and a Qualified ACCA who did his article from(ferguson or FRSH or kmpg) who is better. tell me, I think ACCA with experience in FERGUSON is better. correct me if I am wrong.
I believe it is not about qualification, it is all about you practical experience, your leadership abilities, your confidence and hardworking.
Example there are so many B.com pass accountant earning more then 30,000 rupees per month.
well I am repeating my question again to you "what is the expected starting salary for CA(other then big4)?
is is my opinion, may be I am wrong. If I am wrong correct me. waiting for your replies.

Revolution

Following is questions wise reply.

No company offer a post of "accountant" for a Chartered Accountant. Do they? If yes, then definitely, based on company's past experience, they will also call ACCA, Chartered Accountants will definitely not apply for the post of "accountant". Morever you might have noticed that post requiring CA/ACCA are often of small companies because based on their past experience they know they cant afford a Chartered Accountant!. So this is the case with small companies only.

And you may ahave also read post requiring ACCA/CA Inter. CA Inter or ACCA, doesnt matter for them. Does it?
ACCA with articles from big 4 is better than ACA from other than big four?

This is my personal opinion and should not be taken on heart that ACCAs (generally) applies their own approach while doing audits, everywhere they go for shortcuts; again i m saying that this is my own judgment and hence most of the ppl might disagree. So, one cant say that ACCA from big4 might b better than any ACA from other than big 4! They can b equal or they can b better..I only know about starting salaries of my firm, they r good commensurating with the capabilities and experience; dont know much about others...
<font face="Arial Black">wasay i dont post on forums per when i read <font size="3"><b>turi's</b></font id="size3"> disgraceful commenst about us .. i was forced to say tht this perosn thinks too much of him self n too little of others,, bechay u hv no right as ur knowledge is ZERO to comment on anything ,, tum sirf I AGREE kay joghay ho.</font id="Arial Black">
Mr. Iron man i m waiting for your post. And dear Turi where are you now, come on, look I will not stop defending my Institute untill I am succeeded. I can make compromise on everything, but on the prestige of ICAP? NO. You will have to admit that ICAPians are unparalleled..and all the credit of it goes to the Institute...

ICAPians, the unparalleled..
Look the fans of my quote "ICAPians, the unparalleled.." are increasing)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8