Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CA of Pakistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
mr Ali Akbar i again say Pakistani CA is the worst CA in all over the world.And i again say my iformation is 100% correct.And I again saay do not change my mind.............And pakistan C.A is the worst C.A.understand Akbar i think you are better understand,,,,,,,,,hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>
Turi ko koi kuch na kahay he is gone mad.

hmm
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fatima ca</i>
<br />Turi ko koi kuch na kahay he is gone mad.

hmm
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Haaa ya I know, by the way I m not fond of changing your mind; infact your thinking will not effect the charm and prestige of CAs.
Bhains k agey been bajane ka koy faida mila hai kisi ko?....jab mil jayega to main maan jaoonga k ab turi ko bhi baaton ki samaj ajanee chahye[)]. Turi at last you compelled me to say like this; but I won in saying that ICAPians are unparalleled, and u helped me alot in proving this, thanks turiiiiiii..

ICAPians, the unparalleled..
At last an advice for you, Turi leave the CA of Pakistan, otherwise the people will really think that u r mad becoz tere bhaije main yeh baat ghusti he nahi hai k what is Chartered Accountant of Pakistan, then why you r going for worst qualification, why? why? why??
IAM AN STUDENT OF CA. I WANT TO KNOW THAT IS IT NECESSARY TO TAKE TUTIONS FOR PASSING MODULE E & F AS I HAVE HEARD THAT REGULAR CLASSES OF MODULE E & F ARE NOT ARRANGED AT ANY CA INSTITUTE IN PAKIISTAN.AND IF TUTION IS NECESSARY WHO ARE THE TEACHERS TO WHOM ONE MAY CONTACT FOR TUTION IN KARACHI.ALLAH HAFIZ
Mr. Ali Akbar it seeems that you have a very emotional relation with ICAP. heheheheh (just joking)
well I am not saying that PAkistani CA is the best in the world And I am also not saying that Pakistani CA is the Worst in the world.
Pakistani CA's has a very good reputation. no doubt. But as copare to CPA and CA(ICAEW) you cannot say that CA(icap) is the best.

Revolution
Ja Oye Turii To Reh Gia Oye !!! ... P

Angootha Chaap P
I am in a multi-national culture and there are many big wigs (CPAs and ICAEW CAs). But our ICAPIANS are ruthlessly professionals in every possible way. The other qualified Accountants lack that killing instinct that our ICAPIANS have.

Its only the measly stipend that one gets in CA firms that I hate but otherwise there is no match for PAK CA.
So, Turi hence proved that I have won, doesn't matter you admit it or not.

Aise to nahi kehta k ICAPians are unparalleleled..ab b agar dam hai to challange karo, on any question, any query..wtever u like..

dear Ali Akbar i again say my information is 100% correct aur tum jesa inparh ghawar kiya janata ha..........hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe............i am 100% correct understand i think you are better understand..........hehehehehehehehe...........hahahahahahahaha

O yar pehli apni english to theek karo, angraizee likhni nahi atti barra aya Chartered Accountants ko rank karne wala!

As I said earlier that I m not fond of changing ur mind, nahi manta to na manoo tumhare manne na manne se kuch farq to nahi parega hum par..

Bhains k aggey been bajane ka koy faida nahi...pehle main ne suna tha sirf, laikin ab daikh b liya turri ki badoolat[Wink]

ali this is the right answer to turi. turi jee zara sambal k. educated looog kisi ko anparh nai kehtay jo kehtay hain woh phir agay tum hud he samajdhar hoo

hmm
to turi
sune aay dorray hazir k giraftar
gulami se badhtar hay baye yaqeeni

Allama Iqbal ney aap jaisay loogooon k liay he ye shair kaha hay

hur dhoooor may app jaisay looog hottay hain
koi masla nai

hmm
to turi
apni millat pur qayyaass aqwaam-e magrib say na kur
khaas hay tarkeeeb may qoom- e- Rasool -e -Hashmi
we r more intelligent tahn others bcoz we have Help of Allah bcoz he is the All Knowing.

hmm
aur fatima jee maay samjhdarrr hoooo app kho poetry karnay khi koi zaroorat nahi hai...........not show to you as a poet in the forum...............undersatnd i think you are better undersatnd..............

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8