Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CA of Pakistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><b><font color="blue">post edited by Admin</font id="blue"></b>
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Look members, look at the level of turi, at last he has shown his cards.

I request the moderator to plz block this member,he even don't know how to talk on public forums,moreover he was disgracing the image of profession in the country continously.

If the moderator doesn't block him, I will quite the forum.
Neither I'm favouring anyone, nor supporting. Generally, it is not a good professional attitude by both of you (Syed Ali Akbar & Turi The Great). If turi is not showing a professional behaviour, then Akbar you are also not elaborating your professional sense. If he is emotional & rude, then I think that this is not the right way, in which you are saving ICAP's reputation. ICAP is a self-regulatory accountancy body; It has its own rules & regulations, policies & procedures & its integral world-wide attraction. At this stage, we can only increase its reputation by doing hard work here & overseas to show others by applying our professional skills practically that ICAP is really the BEST, as it is imparting quality education, indeed. You're not doing the right job for saving its GOODWILL.

Mr. TURI! On the other hand, if Akbar has an immense relationship with ICAP, (due to his GOLD MEDAL or whatever), then it is his right, because, he is doing CA from that institute (ICAP), & being a professional, no one has a right to disgrace the profession, in which one is himself indulged.

So, my suggestion is that, THE MODERATOR of the website should strictly warn both of them to avoid any frustrated posts on a public forum like this. Because, it can invite opposition between the forum members, same in the case of these.

Mr. TURI & AKBAR!! Be cool & calm & say sorry to each other for any mis-understanding b/w each other. & also avoid abusing each other in the future. Because, it is a public forum for all, including MALES & FEMALES. Just think about the presence of the FEMALES on this forum.

Take Care & ALLAH HAFIZ!!
Sorry for any mis-convenience from me also, but this was necessary.

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ...............»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»
madnan_arshad@hotmail.com
the fact is that there is monopoly system in pakistan as icap is supplying accountants for more than 30 years and any on the job icapian will preffer the icapians in their orgs. the syllabus of icap is of dark age and they believe on ratta only. but the other institutes like icaew and acca are updating their syllabus continuously .... it is factttttttt....... COMPARE them INTERNATIONALLY

turi! control ur self don't use such language again!
i also request to block him
Infact i do not agree with Adnan Arshad. if u ppl remember he(Adnan) is the person who use to make fool of ICAP through different posts. he is the person who tried to prepare papers of ICAP with foolish language on this web site...so Adnan is a modified form of turi...if u ppl look at ali's posts these r good
so i think turi should be blocked
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by turithegreat</i>
<b><font color="blue">post edited by Admin</font id="blue"></b>

ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM!

MEIN TURI K BEHAVIOUR PAR AFSOOS SAD AFSOOS KARNE K ELAWA AUR KIA KEH SAKTA HUN, AGAR YEH LOG BHI APNE FELLOWS K SAATH AISA KARNE LAGAE GAY TO MERA KHAYAL HE K IN LOGON KO TALLEM HASIL KARNA KA KOI FAIDAH NAHIN.

GALI MAHALLON K BACHE AUR LOG BHI KABHI KABHI SHARAM KAR LETE HEIN AUR APNE BEHAVIOUR INSAANO WALA RAKHTE HEIN.

HIGHER EDUCATION HASIL KAR K OR KARTE HUEY BHI AGAR INSAAN MEIN KOI CHANGE NA AAYE TO US EDUCATION KA KIA FAIDAH.

MEIN SOCH BHI NAHI SAKTA THA K CA WALE BHI AISE HO SAKTE HEIN AUR AISA BEHAVIOUR RAKH SAKTE HEIN, MEIN AAJ TAK JITNE BHI ACCOUNTANCY PROFESSION SE MUNSALIK LOGON SE MILA HUN AUR JIN KI POST DEKHI HEIN WO SAB HI ATCHE THE EXCEPT ..........................
(KHALI JAGA AAP KHUD PUR KAR LEIN)

SHAME SHAME SHAME........................

HADITH PAAK

" SAB SE ACHA INSAAN WOH HE JIS K IKHLAAQ TUMAAM LOGON SE BARH KAR HON"

(I APOLOGIZE TO ALLAH IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE IN MEANING OF HADITH.)

Infact i do not agree with Adnan Arshad. if u ppl remember he(Adnan) is the person who use to make fool of ICAP through different posts. he is the person who tried to prepare papers of ICAP with foolish language on this web site...so Adnan is a modified form of turi...if u ppl look at ali's posts; these are good
my goodness.........what is going on here
ca of icap is paid more than many others in pakistan. the value of icap in pakistan is b/c it is government supported!!the fact is that there is monopoly system in pakistan as icap is supplying accountants for more than 30 years and any on the job icapian will preffer the icapians in their orgs. (((laikin icapians bhi kisi kam nahi hain)))
ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM!

FOR ALI AKBAR!

MR. ALI AKBAR, KISI AADMI LIKE TURI K KEHNAY SE "ICAP" JAISE INSTITUTE KI SHAAN,PRESTIGE AUR REPUTATION ME KOI FARAQ NAHI PARTA, IS LIEY AAP TURI SE BEHAS NA HI KARO TO BEHTAR HE, IS JAISE LOG AISI HARKATEIN KARTE HI REHTE HEIN.

"GAYEE OH SORRY BHENS K AAGE BEEN BAJANE SE BHENS KO KOI FARAQ NAHI PARTA."

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by turithegreat</i>
<br />Ali Akbar thoooo bara Bahan choot hai,you son of the bitch..............who are you to tell me such manners............agar itna dammm hai thooooo mujhay e-mail khay zaraie kuch hai phir maay tumhay samjhatha hoooooo,bahan choot aisay heeee forum maay bakwas laknay khi zarooorat hai...............

<b>...........................................

«................ T U R I ................»

...........................................</b>

o damn fool who r u to abuse in such amanner
i think u r taxi driver or waiter at chhaper hotel

i m giving u my email address come on this

nike460@hotmail.com

if u have corage come on

then i will tell you
To the Website Administration

Dear Sir(s)

I request you to ponder over this matter seriously. I have been reading Mr. Turi's posts and I think that Mr. Turi does not deserve to take part in our discussions because he has shown a very ill behaviour.

I think this forum is a very good platform for communicating our ideas in a very useful, effective and friendly manner but Mr.Turi is going to disrupt all the good environment that your website has created after a workhard of so many months. And like everyone, I request you to block this person.

I am certain of getting a positive response from you.

Regards

Mujahid

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Adnan Arshad</i>
<br />Neither I'm favouring anyone, nor supporting. Generally, it is not a good professional attitude by both of you (Syed Ali Akbar & Turi The Great). If turi is not showing a professional behaviour, then Akbar you are also not elaborating your professional sense. If he is emotional & rude, then I think that this is not the right way, in which you are saving ICAP's reputation. ICAP is a self-regulatory accountancy body; It has its own rules & regulations, policies & procedures & its integral world-wide attraction. At this stage, we can only increase its reputation by doing hard work here & overseas to show others by applying our professional skills practically that ICAP is really the BEST, as it is imparting quality education, indeed. You're not doing the right job for saving its GOODWILL.

Mr. TURI! On the other hand, if Akbar has an immense relationship with ICAP, (due to his GOLD MEDAL or whatever), then it is his right, because, he is doing CA from that institute (ICAP), & being a professional, no one has a right to disgrace the profession, in which one is himself indulged.

So, my suggestion is that, THE MODERATOR of the website should strictly warn both of them to avoid any frustrated posts on a public forum like this. Because, it can invite opposition between the forum members, same in the case of these.

Mr. TURI & AKBAR!! Be cool & calm & say sorry to each other for any mis-understanding b/w each other. & also avoid abusing each other in the future. Because, it is a public forum for all, including MALES & FEMALES. Just think about the presence of the FEMALES on this forum.

Take Care & ALLAH HAFIZ!!
Sorry for any mis-convenience from me also, but this was necessary.

Mr. M Adnan Arshad

The language that Turi has used, suggests that Turi must sorry Ali Akbar, and not both should sorry eachother.
Infact i do not agree with Adnan Arshad, he is not wt he istrying to show, if u ppl remember he(Adnan) is the person who use to make fool of ICAP through different posts. he is the person who tried to prepare papers of ICAP with foolish language on this web site...so Adnan is a modified form of turi...if u ppl look at ali's posts; these are good.

bhaijan plz comment.......

ANSWER Mr. Mujahid ISLAM SAHIB! yeh aik message board hai, koi online messenger thorrrii hai, k sirf aik yaa do kaa masla hai.. yeh moderators samaait sub forum members k liyaay afsos naak baat hai k yeh dono aapis mai KIDS kee tarah back-to-back comments (acchhay ho yaa buraaay) paas ker rahay hain. aur agar bhai dono aik doosray saay SORRY ker lain, tu iss mai koi qabahut/harjj nahi hai.. bus koi aik pehal ker laai..
"Sulah mai pahal kernaay walaa beshuk bohut barhha dil rakhnay wala musalmaan hai"
Posted - Mar 14 2006 15043 PM

Infact i do not agree with Adnan Arshad, he is not wt he is trying to show, if u ppl remember he(Adnan) is the person who use to make fool of ICAP through different posts. he is the person who tried to prepare papers of ICAP with foolish language on this web site...so Adnan is a modified form of turi...if u ppl look at ali's posts; these are informative and knowleagable for members...
bhaijan plz comment.......
3-Where had I made fool of ICAP in my posts & where had I used a foolish language for my own beloved ICAP?
4-Where I had prepared foolish papers of ICAP? (think yourself as per your foolish sense)?
5-Where did I didn't ABUSE u & luckily got your CERTIFICATE of "A MODIFIED FORM OF TURI"? (bhai jaani mai nai tu her jagaa tumhai aur ICAP ko galiaan dee hain (Naoozubillah) laikin phir b tum mujhay TURI ka improved version keh rahaay ho... hahahaaaa).
6-Where did I dislike MR. SYED ALI AKBARS' INTELLIGIBLE posts?

My answer for you is SO SIMPLE ;;;;; BEWARE! YOU ARE LEARNING TO POST

Further, kissi k kehnaay ya naa kehnaay saay uss particular profession like (CA of PAKISTAN) ko koi faraq nahi parhhtaa, laikin agar koi kissi INSTITUTE ya kissi QUALIFICATIOn ko burraa bala kehtaa hai tu yeh kissi kee apni zaati soch hai, yeh poori student community kee tarjumaan nahi hai. woe soch sirf uski apni zaat tuck munassir hai. her kissi kee apni pasand yaa naa pasand hai. aur yeh b aik roshan haqeequt hai k agar koi kissee profession mai successful hai tu woe obviously uskee tareef he karaay gaa aur agar khuda-na-khawastaa nakam hai tu phir zahir hai .... k woe aisaay comments hee dai gaa jo us profession ko disgrace karay gaaa.

raha mairee ICAP per foolish posts aur ICAP k foolish papers bananaay ka problem, woe koi khaas masla nahi... duniya ka koi b profession lai lo...her aik mai aisa bohut kuch hota hai..aur is tarah kernaay kaa matlab HER GIZZZ HER GIZZZZ (FOR GOD'S SAKE) yeh nahi hotaa k mai ICAP ki (NAOOOZUBILLAH) insult ker raha hoon. plzz keep it in mind, it is a public forum, & i think that you are still fail to recognize that what is a public forum. "Public Forums" always welcome or invite multi-dimensional comments/views. I also includes humours, comments, suggestions, criticism, favour etc etc (EXCEPT HARSH/ROUGH/RUDE/BAD language). so, PIYAARAY OR SWEET *REMEMBERANCE" don't take all of them on your heart, be cool yaara. yeh sub kuch tu chalta rehtaa hai...in chhotti chhotti cheezon kee tension naa liyaa karo, khush raha kero aur apni studies per nazar rakho, dil laga ker mehnut karo, GOD will help you!..(SORRY agar kuch burra laga ho tu) aur agar mai naay kuch burraa kiya hai tu ALLAH mujh say he uska hissab zaroor lai ga, MAY ALLAH FORGIVE ME (AMEN)!

TURI! GAALi GALOCH tu waisaay b unparh-jaahil logon kaa kaam hai, gaalioon mai kiyaa rakhaa hai..agar waqti taur per ghussa aiyaay tu "AA'OO'ZUBILLAH HE ME NASSHHAI-TUA-NIRRAA JEEM" parrhh liyaa karo, INSHA-ALLAH ghussaa jaata rahaay gaa..

It is my request to you to avoid abusing on this accountancy forum in the future. I think you are SENSIBLE GUY. Put ahead first & say sorry to "ALI" & gain a lot of SAWAAB-E-DAARAIN (evenif he is wrong from your point-of-view)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8