Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CA of Pakistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ok Dears usss waqat maay gusay maay tha thats why meray mooooo saay galia nakliiiii................

Dear <b><font color="blue"><font size="2">"Ali Akbar"</font id="size2"></font id="blue"></b> i am really very very sorry of my last post?

Dear <b><font color="blue"><font size="2">"Ali Akbar"</font id="size2"></font id="blue"></b> uss waqat maay gusay maay thaaa jiss khi wajha saay mujh saay yeah khatha hooo gaye...........i am sorry on this..........and please forgive me...............
if you are a good person then post the acceptance of my forgiveness...........

And maay tamam forum members saay sorry kartha hooooooo..........

Dears all members of the forum please forgive me..........I am promise that inshahallah i shall not like this this topic in future?

Dear <b><font color="blue"><font size="2">"Ali Akbar"</font id="size2"></font id="blue"></b>once again sorry...........

<b><font color="red"><font size="6">I am sorry........................... </font id="size6"> </font id="red"> </b>

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>
Hi to all.

Dont u think that in adnan's initial post it seemed that there were implied meanings in the post that adnan had same feelings as like turi for ali akbar?

i remember, once adnan became victim of ali like turi on the same issue....y they take pangaaas with ICAP? wt they think of ICAP....ali is right in defending icap...

and i m surprised that y the admin has not yet blocked turi? irrespective of his apologies...it means that admin is ready to allow the abuses of turi in future and of any other member!!!!
mr REMAMBRANCE( ALI AKBER ) LOL ITS OLD TRICK NOW LOL LOL

WE R NOT NOT KIDS

*A careful study of economics usually reveals that the best time to buy anything is last year
*Opportunist- a person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river
*Atom Bomb is an invention to end all inventions
islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk
hehe

its quite strange about ur post[I]...
to how many other members u will say that u r akbar?, everyone is condemning turi, and the related supporters...

my name is usman, u can meet me..whereever u want???

if u r not ali akbar then tell us about ur first message in this forum

it will be proved easily!!! (jhuta kahin ka.......bulkay yahin ka!!!)
u can check it from my profile.
)))))))

*A careful study of economics usually reveals that the best time to buy anything is last year
*Opportunist- a person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river
*Atom Bomb is an invention to end all inventions
islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by turithegreat</i>
<br />ok Dears usss waqat maay gusay maay tha thats why meray mooooo saay galia nakliiiii................

Dear <b><font color="blue"><font size="2">"Ali Akbar"</font id="size2"></font id="blue"></b> i am really very very sorry of my last post?

Dear <b><font color="blue"><font size="2">"Ali Akbar"</font id="size2"></font id="blue"></b> uss waqat maay gusay maay thaaa jiss khi wajha saay mujh saay yeah khatha hooo gaye...........i am sorry on this..........and please forgive me...............
if you are a good person then post the acceptance of my forgiveness...........

And maay tamam forum members saay sorry kartha hooooooo..........

Dears all members of the forum please forgive me..........I am promise that inshahallah i shall not like this this topic in future?

Dear <b><font color="blue"><font size="2">"Ali Akbar"</font id="size2"></font id="blue"></b>once again sorry...........

<b><font color="red"><font size="6">I am sorry........................... </font id="size6"> </font id="red"> </b>

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM!

TURITHEGREAT! MEIN LAST NIGHT 9 PM KO HI POST KARNE LAGA THA K SUDDENLY MERA BALANE FINISH HO GAYA AUR MEIN POST NA KAR SAKA.

I APPRECIATE YOU, THAT YOU HAVE REALIZED YOUR MISTAKE. IT IS VERY GOOD THING.

HAM LOG APNI MISTAKE KO MANANA AUR PHIR USKI MAAFI MANGNA APNI SHAAN K KHELAF SAMAJHTE HEIN.

KISI INSAAN KI IZZAT O AABRO KO THAIS POHANCHANE KA RELATION HAQOOQ-U-IBAAD SE HE.

HAQOOQ-U-ULLAH TO ALLAH TAALA MAAF KAR DETE HEIN LEKIN HAQOOQ-U-IBAAD US WAQT TAK MAAF NAHI HOTE CONCERN PERSON MAAF NA KARE.

IS LIEY KAL KO HASHAR K DIN SHARMINDA HONE SE BEHTAR HE K BANDA MARNE SE PEHLE HI UNHEIN MAAF KARWA LE.

"I REQUEST TO ALL MEMBERS (SPECIALLY ALI AKBAR)OF THE FORUM TO PARDON HIM, PURE THEIR HEARTS, IF THEY HAVE SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT TURITHEGREAT"

hello
i just want to know about CIMA nad CFA.... wat is the degree all about and wat are its prerequisite... i m currently a student of module D In ICAp... plz.... answer me quickly...i wud appreciate if u can mail me at simmyvirgo@hotmail.com

Page 1 2 3 of 3 Topic

AOA dekho people laro nahi. positive comments do.
akbar. you think of urself as the best person in the world. & that the world ends on ICAP. If you go to UK, u wont be ven allowed to to audit, ICAP's are required to complete 3 years experience. Then how Pak CA's are working in UK? Same is the case with other western countries.

If a person cant do audit in a country, they dont recognize pak CA. They take it as other pak quailifications.

Definitely CA is rewarding in Pakistan, but it cant compete from CPA & ICAEW & even ACCA in the middle east.

THE ACTUAL THING IS THAT YOU HAVE COMPLETED PAK CA WITH A HELL OF LOADS OF HARDWORK & SACRIFICES & NOW YOU ARE NOT READY TO ACCEPT THAT ANYTHING (YEAH I MEAN ANYTHING, ANY QUALIFICATION) IN THE WORLD IS BETTER THAN PAK CA. WORLD IS CHANGING. YOU SHOULD ACCEPT FACTS.

And for ur iformation Bipasha Basu is not CA inter, she is BCom. AND PAKistani actor fARHAN aLI aGHA IS ALSO CA . If he is doing full time acting leaving CA, then why cant Akshay Kumar(bollywood is much more rewarding than pakistani dramas market).

Usman Arshad

Dear its a useless discussion, leave it its not good for you. I don't know why the people can't absorb the prestige of CAs of ICAP? Haha...Just leave it baby, u r kid, I don't want to open this thread again. If u think that CA of ICAP is not worthy don't do it, simple...And are you sure that Farhan Ali Agha is a Chartered Accountant? If he is,then why he is not in the directory of ICAP's members??

Best of luck

ICAPians, the unparalleled..
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali Akbar</i>
<br />
Dear its a useless discussion you, leave it its not good for you. I don't know why the people can't absorb the prestige of CAs of ICAP? Haha...Just leave it baby, u r kid, I don't want to open this thread again.
If u think that CA of ICAP is not worthy don't do it, simple...And are you sure that Farhan Ali Agha is a Chartered Accountant? If he is,then why he is not in the directory of ICAP's members??[)] Moreover tell me the difference b/w Bcom of India and CA inter of India?[)]

Best of luck

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Moreover I also wanna know from u that what is the difference b/w Bcom of India and CA inter of India??

Dear all

A humble request to everyone, can we please stop degrading professional qualifications. I fail to understand the criteria of such rankings and comparison and I also fail to understand the very motive of writing comments like ABC is no 1 XYZ is no 2 and so on.

What are we trying to prove here?

These things dont mean nothing in profession, I for the profession's sake request you all to stop this non-sense once and for all as this prejudice can only bring harm to your career.

Kind regards

Azeem
ACCA (if that makes any difference)

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8