Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CA of Pakistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
where the ca of pakistan rank in worldwide qualifications. please comment thanx
nobody interested?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by voice</i>
<br />where the ca of pakistan rank in worldwide qualifications. please comment thanx
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Qualifications on their own mean nothing - they might be an indicator of a person credentials but based solely on qualifications you can't get a job. In my view, luck may be rated higher as compared to qualifications.

someone is telling me that ca of pakistan is on 2nd or 7th number in all CAs of world i want to confirm it
It should be no. 1, there is no comparison of Pakistani CA with any other CA in the world. Its simply the best.

Imagine, only the module D accounting is enough to pass ACCA final paper 3.6 (Advanced corporate reporting). Well I am not sure about others but I can tell on the basis of my personal exp.

Regards

Asif
ya Pakistani CA is absolutely the best

Best wishes with for ur studies Tc AllahHafiz
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">

Imagine, only the module D accounting is enough to pass ACCA final paper 3.6 (Advanced corporate reporting).

You are not comparing like with like. ACCA isn't chartered accountancy but a certified charterred accountancy qualification.

Best comparision would be CA of ICAP with CA of ICAS or CA of ICAEW or their american equivalents.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hanifasif</i>
<br />It should be no. 1, there is no comparison of Pakistani CA with any other CA in the world. Its simply the best.

Imagine, only the module D accounting is enough to pass ACCA final paper 3.6 (Advanced corporate reporting). Well I am not sure about others but I can tell on the basis of my personal exp.

Regards

Asif

well it may be true that module D accounting is enough to pass ACCA final paper 3.6 at the same time i would say ACCA 1.2 paper is enough to pass Module D cost Accounting paper. i say that because when we were studying for 1.2 we were given Module D cost Accounting paper to solve and we did it with ease.

Cheers
no dears you all are wrong.these are the no.1 or no.2 ca

1.CPA of USA(Chartered Public Accountant)
2.ICAEW of ENGLAND(Institute of Chartered Accountancy Of England And Wales)
3.CA of CANADA
4.CA of AUSTRALIA
5.CA of FRANCE
6.CA of GERMANY
7.CA of INDIA
AND ON
8.CA of PAKISTAN

and in accounting point of view when the CA come on no.8 then the no.8 CA is the worst CA in the world.and the Pakistan CA is only accaptable in Middle East,not in all over the world.Because CPA and ICAEW are the best one accountancy bodies in all over the world.
And the person who did CPA,his salary is in 07 digits in Pakistan from first day,because there are no CPA in Pakistan.And only 5 peoples did ICAEW who are present in Pakistan and earn large ammount of money.............
if you people have any question about this then must reply....inshahallah i shall give you the quick answer.......

<b>...........................................

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«................ T U R I ................»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

...........................................</b>
where did u get this information? is it a reliable source.

Cheers
Dear i am also the student of accountancy,and these info got it from my Teachers and my college and from different websites.if you are in C.A or ACCA college then ask from it,inshahallah they will also give you the same answer.
And the other thing is that one of my cousin and my friend who are studying in London College Of Accountancy London,UK.they also give me the same info?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by turithegreat</i>
<br />no dears you all are wrong.these are the no.1 or no.2 ca

3.CA of CANADA
4.CA of AUSTRALIA
5.CA of FRANCE
6.CA of GERMANY
7.CA of INDIA
AND ON
8.CA of PAKISTAN

and in accounting point of view when the CA come on no.8 then the no.8 CA is the worst CA in the world.and the Pakistan CA is only accaptable in Middle East,not in all over the world.Because CPA and ICAEW are the best one accountancy bodies in all over the world.
And the person who did CPA,his salary is in 07 digits in Pakistan from first day,because there are no CPA in Pakistan.And only 5 peoples did ICAEW who are present in Pakistan and earn large ammount of money.............
if you people have any question about this then must reply....inshahallah i shall give you the quick answer.......

Do you have any info on CA of ICAS?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by turithegreat</i>
<br />no dears you all are wrong.these are the no.1 or no.2 ca

3.CA of CANADA
4.CA of AUSTRALIA
5.CA of FRANCE
6.CA of GERMANY
7.CA of INDIA
AND ON
8.CA of PAKISTAN

Turi where did you get all this info,.. I mean you need a crash course in this son. First of all there are no CA's in France, and it is not necessary to pass a professional exam to be an accountant or an auditor. Its pretty much the same in Germany and most of continental Europe.

Ofcourse a french accountant would be prefered in France because he would be conversent in french tax and law..

How have you put Indian CA's before Pakistanis ?? do you know Indian CA's start as low as Indian Rupees 5,000. !! In the middle east the cheapest accountants are Indian and Sri Lankans !!

Pakistani CA's are being hired all over the world in Big 4 firms, I personally know friends and colleagues who are just Pakistani CA's and working for firms in South Africa, US, UK, Luxemborg, Bermuda, Channel Islands, Ireland apart from the middle east ofcourse.

As per my estimation around 30% of ICAP members are now working overseas (and not just the Middle east) there are over 200 members in the just the UK and mind you not all are double qualified.

DT CA's from ICAS are I presume more revered than ICAEW. Well, there isn't much distinction between accountants from ICAEW or ICAS in the job market. Infact the firm I work for has and ICAS programme only (one of the Big 4)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Failure is a word unknown to me" - M A Jinnah
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">

Pakistani CA's are being hired all over the world in Big 4 firms, I personally know friends and colleagues who are just Pakistani CA's and working for firms in South Africa, US, UK, Luxemborg, Bermuda, Channel Islands, Ireland apart from the middle east ofcourse.

I think the correct comparison wouldn't be how many CAs of ICAPs are working abroad but how many did get jobs in countries such as US and UK straight from Pakistan rather than after a stint in Middle East etc.

[quote]

DT CA's from ICAS are I presume more revered than ICAEW. Well, there isn't much distinction between accountants from ICAEW or ICAS in the job market. Infact the firm I work for has and ICAS programme only (one of the Big 4)

[quote]

Yes I am very much aware of this fact and I think the employer that you have referred to is the only Big 4 member who supports ICAS
seems reliable enough
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8