Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Boycott (Accountants' Approach)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You all heard what that magazine in Denmark has published.

It's making fun of our beloved PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) (naoozubillah) by drawing HIS caricatures and by describing HIM as a terrorist (naoozubillah). Moreover, they refused to apologize because they considered it a practice of freedom and democracy. I ask you all to put your hands with other MUSLIMS and boycott the Denmark's products. 1.6 billion Muslim could really slap the DANISH ECONOMY. I've got very good tip for identifying the products to boycott.

Every barcoded-product in the market contains its country code included in barcode digits. Please check the barcode of any product before you buy. Check the first 3 digits from the LEFT.

For Example, an ISRAELI product will have barcode like
729 3453459070

The following list is given according the the priority as the worst at top and then second worst is next.
729 Israel
570 - 579 Denmark (i.e. 570, 571,.........,579)
870 - 879 Netherlands (i.e. 870,871,.......,879)
300 - 379 France
700 - 709 Norway
400 - 440 Germany

Please copy this text and forward this text to as many Muslims as possible Via Emails via SMS Via Scraps etc.....I ask all of you, Muslims, & especially to all forum members (almost all futural/current accountants)...Can't you spare few minutes in order to spread this message among Muslims' Community ...ASAP?

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ...............»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»
madnan_arshad@hotmail.com
But yaar pakistan kee aam dokan mein bar code kahan hay ?

<b>ACCA Students Website</b> ==> www.accaforums.com
<b>Helping Websites</b> ==> www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3134