Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Need help on taxation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Assalam o Alekum ,
Can anyone please tell me which book is better for the preparation of taxation of ICMA? I've bought M.M.Hassan's book but its hard enough to understand.

Angootha Chaap P
AOA

Which Book of M.M.Hasan?

Synopsis of Taxes in Pakistan (Best Book) or

Introduction to Taxation (Best Book)

& which portion is hard to understand,making trouble to you? write here

other Books on Taxtion available in Karachi are

1.Taxation by PAC (Ashfaq's)(Good book for ICAMP)

2.Income Tax by Moazzam Mughal(Good book for Theory but Do't rely on calculations those are not updated specially Rates of Taxes)

3.Inceom Tax Law by Kh.Amjad Saeed (ICMAP recommeded Book)

4.Income Tax Guide by Najeeb Mochala(Adam Patel)With full Text of Income Tax Ordinance 2001 and IT Rules 2002(Also another Best Book)

5.Income Tax by Luqman Baig for B.com (Ghaznafar Academy)

6.The Study Text & Revision of PBP for ICAP's Module C (Best Book)

7.The Study Tex of PBP for ICAP's Module F (Best Book)

Check any/some of above and use which is understood by You

Regrds

Mahtab
AoA,
thanks a bunch Mahtab )
Synopsis of Taxes in Pakistan (Best Book).. i've bought this book and now ive found a book which is easy for me to understand ..Income Tax Law by Kh.Amjad Saeed (ICMAP recommeded Book)
Well if i find something hard I'll ask ) Thanks alot once again ) Allah Hafiz tc

Angootha Chaap P
I prefer bare acts, If you want to understand law, go for bare acts and u can also pass paper too. It demands time but is not difficult

Smile ! GOD loves you.....
www.thezee.com
mail@thezee.com
AOA

Welcome Shahbaz

4.Income Tax Guide by Najeeb Mochala(Adam Patel)With full Text of Income Tax Ordinance 2001 and IT Rules 2002(Also another Best Book)

Shahbaz and Zee-cma

The above book consist of full updated Text of bare acts

Regards

Mahtab
AoA
Thanks alot both of u guys ) ..

Angootha Chaap P