Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CA vs CFA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quite gibberish Amir, you seems completely unaware of the facts and quite immature approach you have got.
Why don't they start doing like ICAEW or CIMA give people paper to paper exemptions so one can get exemptions from management Accounting F18 but still need to attempt module b's marcantile.......
?
Hi All,

Please tell me about the CFA course from ICFAI University in india, is it well recognised??

As i have completed my M.B.A.(Marketing - Full Time) from Gujarat University.

Please guide.
Is there any institue in Pakistan for CFA. I have recently complete my MBA and now I want to go for CFA. Kindly let me know about any other requirement or qualification that I should have in order to start CFA.
CFA is better then CA just because of it is an amercian degree. CA in pakistan is the most difficult and tough degree in the world in accountancy field. That's why student who can not complete ca in pakistan go to abroad and complete ca from uk and canada and get free ca degree from pakistan. Yes CFA and CA can not be compared because both are irrelated
It is only for amir. CAT is a good degree but there is no scope of cat in pakistan and other countries even uk.CAT is just foundation step to join ACCA. There is no job demand for CAT. There is no camparison of ca and CAT. being a pakistani it is not suit for you that you humuliate your pakistan, degree just for CAT(uk)I think you love english. And for kind information, after ca foundation, CAT is totally exempted. CAT and ACCA student can not attempt Financial accounting paper in ca module b and c. It is my challenge for all ACCA and CATs brothers. We should accept reality. I teach my friend who have to attempt Paper F4. very easy subject than cost accounting even in b.com from BZU.
The concern i have about ACCA, it is just to flap pakistan's degree of finance. There is no need of ACCA after ICAEW in uk and CA in pakistan. They are planner. It is justa way to earn revenue from pakistan and other countries. ACCA is audit and finance degree and also ca of uk is audit degree.It is just a tool to flap pakistan,s finance related degree. We should, being a muslims, aware of this propoganda. Now the situation is this our MBA's and M.com's student are wandering jobless only due to ACCA and other uk's degrees. It has increase uncertainity in pakistan'degree even after doing master degree in business we are not sured that we have a job. Industries in pakistan preffer foreign's degrees instead of MBA and M.com After 2000s. If you search, you will find CEO, DM, and CEO, who are MBAs and M.coms before 2000s like in sfaer textile. GM in marketing is MBA;s student from BZU. while today you will find people on these post who are CFA and having other foreign degrees. Think about it.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by lakhvera</i>
<br />Is there any institue in Pakistan for CFA. I have recently complete my MBA and now I want to go for CFA. Kindly let me know about any other requirement or qualification that I should have in order to start CFA.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
If u are lahore based then KAMRAN RASHEED
if u are multan based then SKANS
I am not pretty sure about ISlamabad and Karachi
salam dear mohammad amir.while reading ur msgs posted by u,one thing tht i was realising abt u,that was, first of all u r immature person living in fools' paradise, other thing tht i observed, was u even after obtaining some highr stdy, from ur point of view,not even sense tht no education or stdy is less importnt.every study or knowledge that we get is priceless and precious for those persons that can understand the worth of that knowledge and study.But alas! u r not among those.sorry but its true every course except ACCA OR CAT in ur point of view is not competent enough to b started.i think u r student of cat or acca there4 u put thz kind of remarks but infact u showed ur mental level.knowledge makes person prestigous not degrees' name or degrees.keep this in ur mind.But still u didnto understand my point then come ICMAP and take admision in this course to identify and prove ur words that no other qualification or degree except CAT OR ACCA isnot woth enough to b started coz a mature person alwayz makes comments after observing/experiencing not like u to just say this or that is good or bad.take care.MAY ALLAH bless u.
@welwisher
Dude, check out the dates. Its a 2 years old thread you are talking about. IMO, whatever you have just said about Muhammad Amir bounces back to yourself. [D] You really need to grow up and start reading the dates before jumping onto the conclusion.
Does anyone know of a person who has done both his CA and CFA? I know of 2-3 and they are being treated like hotshots by the firms they are employed in.
will any one lemme noe of the scope of CFA if one doesnot have professional experience yet and just had completed his 4 years bachelors...??
CFA is an american qualification and 1 need to have a lot of practical experience and as well as some professional certificate in order to clear exams, irrespective of minimum entry requirements. Not certain about Pakistan but abroad it is valued(both in monetary and demand terms) lot more than CA.

And for those arguing CAT(ACCA) vs CA(ICAP), let me tell you I have many a friends doing ACCA who left CA because they couldn't get through it. They personally admit CA syllabus to be tougher as compared CAT and ACCA to the extent they have studied.and studying Costing of mod D or F at CAT stage is no big deal. I have also solved CIMA questions in module D. Furthermore OB which is the professional paper of ACCA covers 35% syllabus of BCBS in module C. THis definitely doesn't means that ACCA is not upto the mark. these differences are always there as it upto the board to decide which subject has to be studied at what level but with respect to syllabus, they are more or less equal, but when it comes to monetary terms CA costs cheaper and yield high atleast in Pakistan, whereas CA and Pakistani(ACCA) are almost same in the abroad market
CFA though more rewarding but is different thing than CA.
But as far as comparsison made between CA and ACCA above is concerned, I can just laugh..........
Hopefuly Mr M. Amir after about three years, would have got senses now.
Pages: 1 2 3