Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ** Offensive Behavior Reporting **
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dear sir/madam

I will draw your attention to the post of 'turithegreat' on top of page 7 of post 'CA of Pakistan'.

The language he has used on this public forum is a matter of shame for all of us! Moreover, he was continously disrupting the image of the profession in Pakistan (please refer to all pages of the aforementioned post). I just defended my profession and my Institute, and I think every one has right to defend & promote his profession. Thats what I did.

Therefore, I request you to block this person's ID. If it has not been blocked I will quit the forum.

Thanks for providing a good platform for sharing knowledge uptill now.

Syed Ali Akbar
ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM!

YES I AM WITH ALI AKBAR, I REQUEST TO MODERATOR TO BLOCH "TURITHEGREAT"."TURI" MUST BLOCKED.

AISE LOGON K LIEY ACCOUNTACY FORUM P KOI JAGA NAHI HE AUR NA HI HONI CHAHIYE.

ALI AKBAR DONT LEAVE THE FORUM, WE ARE WITH YOU.

turi should b bloked
nahi janab turi nay ab mafi maangli ha so pardon him and do not block him!!!

the icap alliance did not want peace on in this forum
<b><font color="blue">Action taken.
The account of turithegreat has been blocked and IP blacklisted.

Thank you for pointing out the offender Ali. I request all members to conform to forum ethics and guidelines and avoid engaging in verbal battles.

Please report any offensive behavior in this topic which i am pinning.</font id="blue"></b>
Dear Admin

Thanks to you too for ensuring the healthy environment for good discussions.

Thanks for your continued support to the members.
good work

*A careful study of economics usually reveals that the best time to buy anything is last year
*Opportunist- a person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river
*Atom Bomb is an invention to end all inventions
islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk
yeap! a nice decision (by blocking him) from the administrator/moderator of the website to prevent any further verbal battle. but "MR. TURI-THE-GREAT" may get registeration of this forum by using another nick/ID/login name? in this case, what will the administrator do?

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ...............»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»
madnan_arshad@hotmail.com
Dear Admin

I really appreciate your good decision

Thank you

Regards

Mujahid
YAR ALI WHAT IT MEAN 'TURI-THE -GREAT
Turi is a cast of Parachinar ( a tribal area). His real name is Arif Ali Turi.

ICAPians, the unparalleled..
Dear Ali Akbar i m very sorry for supporting fanatic and senseless TURI. "may nay us jahil aadmi ko ab pehchana hai" wo isi qabil tha k usay block kia jae!!

RULE#1 BosS IS AlwayS RighT!

Rule#2 IF ThE BosS IS WronG,....SeE RulE#1
dear admin/moderator

plz use some means to screen posts for swear words. or atleast del such offensive posts manually.

Regards,
OR MADE ANY1 ACTIVE MODERATOR SO THAT PERSON DELEAT Immediately thats kinds of post
TURIs just running loose on the forum, what's gone wrong with the Kid,, struck his head or some thing ?
Pages: 1 2 3