Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Salary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
AoA,
What minimum salary fresh CAs, CMAs n ACCAs get both in CA firms or in a pvt. firm if they have no experience at all plus is it better to be ur own boss by having ur own CA or Management Consultancy firm OR being an employee in any company is better ? plz answer this question as it will eliminate many confusions in my mind. Thanks Allah hafiz

Angootha Chaap P
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Shahbaz</i>
<br />AoA,
What minimum salary fresh CAs, CMAs n ACCAs get both in CA firms or in a pvt. firm if they have no experience at all plus is it better to be ur own boss by having ur own CA or Management Consultancy firm OR being an employee in any company is better ? plz answer this question as it will eliminate many confusions in my mind. Thanks Allah hafiz

Angootha Chaap P
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Sir

Its not possible that there will be fresh CA having no experience. Training period of 3-4 years so called "articleship" is for the same purpose to equip the prospective members with full exposure of industries through audits and consultancy.

Well, it depends in which firm you are working, if it falls in big 3 and you have qualified, then they will retain you and will offer you a good package with a car.

And working in big 3 with a good repute, you definitly have chance of growth in the same firm and an edge over others working in industry (by industry I mean employment in a company), because you as a Manager in a big firm will definitely have full exposure and on the other hand those working in indutry have knowldge restricted to the same entity for the moment.

ICAPians, the unparalleled..
dear ali akbar

Can you define good package

what does this means? can you give an idea of a good package?

Usman Arshad
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ausmanpk2001</i>
<br />dear ali akbar

Usman Arshad

Ya I can define it, can we meet? I am very anxious to see you baby. I think you also live in Islamabad so lets meet. I will be more than happy to satisfy your each and every query. Right?

Hi sir.

Kidher hain ap sir? Ab to ap lift he nahi karratey! Aap ban jayain Administrator ic forum k..

Give me answer of my previous post

If you wanna meet me, I teach in SKANS F-8 campus. Come there, we can meet.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali Akbar</i>
<br />Hi sir.

Kidher hain ap sir? Ab to ap lift he nahi karratey! Aap ban jayain Administrator ic forum k..

Give me answer of my previous post

If you wanna meet me, I teach in SKANS F-8 campus. Come there, we can meet.

Thankyou very much for the offer. Yeh forum bana hi "meet" karnay kay liye hai. You can answer here.

"Aap ban jayain Administrator ic forum k.." What does this means??

Usman Arshad

[/quote]

Usman Arshad
[/quote]

The answer to your this question lies in the topic of "request to the moderator from turithegreat" under the forum of "students".

hahahahahahhahah

hmm
Tu aap keun nahin ban jatay is forum kay administrator.

Usman Arshad
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ausmanpk2001</i>
<br />Tu aap keun nahin ban jatay is forum kay administrator.

Usman Arshad

Because k ap sir hain janab.. ap he boltey hain kis ko block karna chahye aur kis ko nahi...Isnt it?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
originally posted by Ali Akbar

Usman Arshad

The answer to your this question lies in the topic of "request to the moderator from turithegreat" under the forum of "students".

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
origanally posted by fatima ca

hahahahahahhahah

hmm
originally posted by Ali Akbar

Because k ap sir hain janab.. ap he boltey hain kis ko block karna chahye aur kis ko nahi...Isnt it?
originally posted by fatima ca

hahahhahahahahh

hmm

hmmmmmnnnnnn!! <b>a lEsSoN oF uNiTy!!!</b>

since the <font color="blue">"fIrSt fOrUm wAr" </font id="blue"> [D][D][D]

MUBASHIR 'CAT'
Bhaiyya Ali Akbar... jawab to bohat acha tha magar numeric values mein answer do to baat banay D

Angootha Chaap P
I have the right to give my opinion. Have I?

There are no sanctions on members of this forum to give their opinions or support some one or somebody? Are there?

Or should I obey someother member's opinions and think from someone else's mind?

I am not insulting someone & not making fun of some one like ali akbar & fatima are trying to.......

Thats freedom of speech.........

Usman Arshad
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali Akbar</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ausmanpk2001</i>
<br />dear ali akbar

Usman Arshad

Ya I can define it, can we meet? I am very anxious to see you baby. I think you also live in Islamabad so lets meet. I will be more than happy to satisfy your each and every query. Right?

Ali Akbar bahi, kia ap pathan hain...hehehehe
sajjad dar bhai zara hoslaa.. kisi qaum ko bura nahee kehtay .... agar kal koi aap ki qaum ka net pe mazaaq ura de to aap k muun se kia kia niklay ga i can imagine )... waisay mein pathan nahee hoon magar itna janta hoon k kisi bhi qaum ko bura nahee bolna chahiye

Angootha Chaap P
Pages: 1 2