Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Request To Moderator From "turithegreat"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all forum members.this is my new id.i am turithegreat but dears the forum mederator bolcked my id.i request all the forum members to request the forum mederator to unblock my id...........

aur waisay bhi jhab mera Ali Akbar khay saath sulah hooo gaya hai thoooo phir block karnay khi kiya zaroorat hai..........

Aur dears mera id without warning khay blocked kar deya gaya hai..........

Please all dear Brothers and sisters please request the forum moderator to unblock my id................

PLEASE HELP ME..........................
turinotgreat.. aap ki id is liye block hoi hai kyunkay aap ne galiyaan baki theen forum pe.. Ali Akbar se dosti hona na hona problem nahee thii... main problem was ur behaviour. Is forum pe females bhi hoti hein is liye aisii language use karna behtar nahee thaa aaap k liye ... meri moderator bhaijaan ko advise hai k aik baar chance de diya jaye turri ko.. shayad wo sudhar gia ho )... baaqi Wallah 0 Ilm ) Allah hafiz tc

Angootha Chaap P
NO CHANCE...................................................... SHOULD HAVE TO BLOCK THIS ID TO )

*A careful study of economics usually reveals that the best time to buy anything is last year
*Opportunist- a person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls into a river
*Atom Bomb is an invention to end all inventions
islamabad_@hotmail.co.uk
As far as my opinion is concerned, I think that "WARNING" is allowed in our beloved religion "ISLAM", so the moderator/administrator should give last & final chance to him. Otherwise, as you've seen that he has been registered with a new ID "arifalituri" on this accountancy forum, as I'd already informed you about this probability.

So, my suggestion/opinion is to give a last/final warning to "Mr. Arif Ali Turi/Turi The Great" & to unblock his previous ID; but in this case, he (TURI) should have to prove his positive attitude/behaviour on this forum in the future (after unblocking).

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ...............»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»
madnan_arshad@hotmail.com
Dear all forum members i requested the forum moderator but he did not give me good answer.so this is my last post in this accountancy forum because i shall not use the accountancy forum in future..............agar mujh saay koi naraz hooooo thoooo maay apnay last post maay unn saay mafi magtha hoooo especially"ALI AKBAR"...............so dears once again sorry from me to Ali AKBAR................................Agar zandagi rahi thooooo phir shayed kabhi isss forum maay aajawoo............

My Final Request to forum Moderator is that "Please blocked my new id because i Shall not use the accountancy forum in future"

so dear sisters and brother do not mind................."Good bye forever"

Allah Hafiz

Arif Ali Turi
ACCA Part-2,
Peshawar,
Pakistan.
Its not right to ban turi without giving any warning.

I think that it would be more appropriate to unblock Turi's previous id.

Ali arif nay bhi itni achi baatain nahin kee theen. tu saza sirf turi ko hi keun mil rahi hai aur woh bhi beghar warning kay jo duniya bhar main kisi forum main nahin hota. pehlay kam az kam aik warning dee jani chahiyae.

Usman Arshad
Sir ap bun jayain ic forum k Administrator...!
kahin aur ja kay chat kar le ?

kya yeh sirf ek he forum reh gaya hai