Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Scope of CFA in Pakistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

What is the scope of CFA in Pakistan?

Does one gets job easily after CFA in Pakistan?

My friend said that CFA's are paid much more than CA's in Pakistan? Is that true? H es aid starting salary of CFA in Pak is 2 lakhs?? This is unbeleivable!!

Does anybody have ionformation about scope of CFA in Pak or somebaody knows any CFA in Pak?

Usman Arshad
Aray bhai, kia kisi ko bhi is forum pay CFA kayt baray main kuch nahin pata.

Usman Arshad
Well, as far as i know, earning potential of CFA is better than CA in PAK (and also anywhere in the world), but a lot depends upon you experience.

And qualifying CFA is not that easy. There are hardly 70 CFAI charter holders in pak and only 11 in Saudi Arabia.
CFA experience requirements seems to be quite tough. What does a sponsor means? Does working in a Finance position like Manager Finance at some university completes experience requirements? Does anybody have any idea especially about sponsor?

Usman Arshad
Hi ! About CFA, it is pretty tough and you have to meet their requirments to enroll I have cleared level 1 and am working in a bank as a fund manager. CFA helps alot if you know what line of work you want to opt for. It helps you getting job interviews, provides you extensive knowledge, and you can bargain your salary status easily. I recon if you are thinking of a career as an investment banker then go for it. But it is alot of mental and physical work involved in getting to CFA level 1 and about the salary structure its around a 100,000 per level ( thats what i have figured ). My advise to you will be stick to one organisation clear some professional courses and enroll yourself in a good CFA prep school ( spend some money to make some ) .
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by da-kaching-guy</i>
<br />Hi ! About CFA, it is pretty tough and you have to meet their requirments to enroll I have cleared level 1 and am working in a bank as a fund manager. CFA helps alot if you know what line of work you want to opt for. It helps you getting job interviews, provides you extensive knowledge, and you can bargain your salary status easily. I recon if you are thinking of a career as an investment banker then go for it. But it is alot of mental and physical work involved in getting to CFA level 1 and about the salary structure its around a 100,000 per level ( thats what i have figured ). My advise to you will be stick to one organisation clear some professional courses and enroll yourself in a good CFA prep school ( spend some money to make some ) .
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thankyou for the reply. I want to know a lot more about CFA from you.If someone completes CFA Level 1, with no experience, will he get job of Rs.100,000?

And thanks for the advice....

Usman Arshad
Is there any institute in Pakistan for CFA. I have recently complete my MBA and now I want to go for CFA. Kindly let me know about any other requirement or qualification that I should have in order to start CFA.

Thank you very much for your support in advance.

Regards,

Ahmed
I have hurd about CFA. and also want to know about it. but hearing that its so difficult that even CAs find it difficult to do... why is it so? what type of diffculty in it
Tell me where are you from .. SKANS is offering CFA classes in Multan for all levels 1-3.
In Lhr the same is being offered by Kamran Rashid. If you are Multan then let me know, i would probably get you some discount ..! Thanks