Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Is BBA/MBA better than ACCA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi..Hope you all r doing great..I wanna know your views about this topic..Is BBA/MBA better than ACCA?
i think one should choose the field that others usually dont..as most of the people are doing MBA these days it must be better to opt for ACCA as both are accounting related fields and this can escalate one's opportunities of getting desired job..waiting for your viewpoints..take care..so long!! )

Sensitive_Girl572
Well i think ACCA is better option den MBA if ur lil bit hard worker MBA is ok but ACCA over take MBA, MBA is "JACK OF ALL TRADES MASTER OF NONE"personally i think ACCA is much better den Mba its nt only ma openion normally professionals say like dat in MBA u study out line of Accounting u cant lead in accounting matters if u r MBA.but ACCA is leadin professional accounting bdy doin business all over da world .....!u learn matter of tax, Accounting, cost accounting ,management ,auditing n u also got sum practical experience wid studyin acca but in MBA u got experience of 2 or 3 months by chance .........!.well its a lil bit out line b/w ACCA n MBA if u need more just write in which area u need information.......!.<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Girl_here</i>
<br />Hi..Hope you all r doing great..I wanna know your views about this topic..Is BBA/MBA better than ACCA?
i think one should choose the field that others usually dont..as most of the people are doing MBA these days it must be better to opt for ACCA as both are accounting related fields and this can escalate one's opportunities of getting desired job..waiting for your viewpoints..take care..so long!! )

Sensitive_Girl572
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"><b></b><b></b>

M Waqas Sarwar
AOA;
Its infact not the matter that whether MBA is better of ACCA... main thing is your own inclination.If you are inclined towards Management(not Particularlay Accounting) then you should OPT for MBA.
And if you are interested in AccoUNTING and want to have a foreign qualification then ACCA/CAT is the best choice for you.

Regards..
Beyond_instincts
dear friend, ACCA is better than MBA. but in ACCA you must work harder than in MBA.if you are work harder than you can achieve your goal.