Accountancy Forum

Full Version: BDO EBRAHIM AND CO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AOA Fellows,

Is there any one know the ranking position of BDO Ebrahim in Lahore after big 4 on some reliable basis?

Thanks
zafar
<b><font color="purple">well the BDO International is the best firm after Big Four and i think same is the condition in Pakistan</font id="purple"></b>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">AOA Fellows,

Is there any one know the ranking position of BDO Ebrahim in Lahore after big 4 on some reliable basis?

Thanks
zafar
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Zafar, I don't think Ebrahim & Co. is in the top 10 in Lahore.... However, BDO is in at No.6 worldwide and I think in these times working for a top International accounting firm would be a good idead. If you are still interested in a top 10 firm in Lahore, do consider the following

Anjum Asim Shahid Rahman (Grant Thorton)
Ebrahim & Co.(BDO Stoy Hayward)
Hameed Chaudhri & Co.
Hussain Rehman
Rahman Sarfraz & Co.
Riaz Ahmed & Co.
S A Salam & Co.
S M Masood & Co. (Nexia International)
Mohmammed Idrees Masood (Backer Tilly)
Syed Hussain & Co. (Moore Stephens & Co.)

--------------------------------------------------------------
'Failure is a word unknown to me' - M A Jinnah
hi pracs,
can u plz also tell us about the top 10 firms after Big 4s in Karachi ?

Angootha Chaap P
HI

there is no definite ranking of Top 10 after Big four or should I say Big 6.

top 6 firms are (in Lhr or Khi or anywhere)
1. PWC (AF Ferguson)
2. EY (ford rhodes sidat hyder)
3. KPGM (taseer hadi khali)
4. Deloitte (yousuf adil)
5. GT (anjum asim shahid rehman)
6. BDO (ebrahim)

Some good firms in karachi , other than these 6 firms, are

* Hussain Rehman & co.
* Rehman sarfraz & co.
* Rehman sarfraz rahim iqbal rafiq & co.
* Syed Hussain & co.
Do any one know some name of BDOs' clients.
i heard that BDO has ripped off its affiliation from ebrahim and co....it is no longer with BDO.....rumor?
BDO Ebrahim has celebrated its 25th anniversary with BDO International last year. The Firm is very much a well established member of BDO International network. The rumour is baseless.

BDO Ebrahim works with most of the large groups in the country and several multinationals.
BDO International is undisputedly 5th Largest Accountancy firm Worldwide and i have posted its client list in some other thread.
@ iron man
Rehman sarfra & Co and Rehman sarfraz rahim iqbal rafiq are same company merger of Rehman Sarfraz and Rahim iqbal rafiq took place in september 2007 and they have affiliation with Russell Bedford International a firm ranked 15th in the world
Does anyone know when the recruitment process will start in BDO Ebrahim ??? will they consider CA-Trainees ?? if they do....will they consider ONLY CA-INTER FULL PASSED Candidates ?? or also students with 1 referral ??? Plz plzz plzzz Help Me out in this....m in the biggest fix of my life ryt now !!!