Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Actuarial Sciences (CA KA BAAP )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I READ ALL THE COMMENTS AND I THINK THAT CA IMPRESSES PEOPLE VERY MUCH BUT THERE IS MORE THAN CA ALSO CALLED CA KA BAAP ACTUARIAL SCIENCES IT IS MORE DIFFICULT THAN CA THERE ARE ONLY 7 PERSONS WHO QUALIFIED THIS TILL NOW FROM WHOM 1 IS DEAD,3 ARE GONE OUT OF COUNTRY AND 3 ARE IN PAK ITS BASIC SALARY IS APPROX 2 LAKHS OF FRESHLY QUALIFIED. IM DOING CA AND ONE OF MY FREINDS IS DOING ACTUARIAL SCIENCES. IF YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS FIRST TIME THEN PLZ REPLY ME OR IF YOU KNOW A MORE KNOWLEDGE OF THIS FIELD THAN TELL ME
THANKS
ZOHAIB ALI
Every profession has its own scope and demand. Actuarial Sciences is quite different from CA. Comparing Acturial sciences with CA means comparing bird with animal!

Getting success in any field is not as difficult as exaggerated by people. When we started CA, people were saying that qualifiying is too difficult, very tough etc. So don't believe on rumours and exagerations. If you are committed to do, then go for it with determination. InshAllah you will succeed.

ICAPians, the unparalleled..
Hi, first of all i want to say that i completely agree with Ali Akbar there is no comparison b/w CA and acturial science bcoz acturial science is all about insurance but CA is about finance.
secondly its true that Acturial science is also very difficult but i must say that low no of qualified personnel in this field is due to lack of awareness
by the way one person out of seven qualified actuarry who is dead is my realative his name is Mr.Kirmani

The Game Can Never End Until And Unless I Win It~Genitcaly Genius
Hey,
I won't say anything about the comparison of both coz I think I am an amateur in this field and do not hold the experience to campare both. but as far as information is concerned. I'd like to know details about ACTUARIAL SCIENCES. coz it'll increase knowledge and knowledge doesn't hurt. plz provide the details.

When I am not desperate, I am worthless.
Hahahahaha,, Z A A Kund... yaar tum ye batao k kia acturial sciences ka qualified banda CA firm khol sakta hai ? ... nahee naa ?... ussi tarha agar kamaanay ki baat aatii hai to film stars croron mein kamaatay hein.. to kia banda film star ban jaye ..lolz.. grow up kiddo...

Angootha Chaap P
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Shahbaz</i>
<br />Hahahahaha,, Z A A Kund... yaar tum ye batao k kia acturial sciences ka qualified banda CA firm khol sakta hai ? ... nahee naa ?... ussi tarha agar kamaanay ki baat aatii hai to film stars croron mein kamaatay hein.. to kia banda film star ban jaye ..lolz.. grow up kiddo...

Angootha Chaap P
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I like your comments.[)][)]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Business_Maker</i>
<br />acturial science is all about insurance <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Certainly not the case!!

It might be the fact that majority of actuaries in Pakistan are practising in the insurance sector but then how developed is our finance sector - virtually no bond market and institutional investor doesn't like the trends in KSE
THANX ALL OF YOU GUYZ FOR REPLYING EITHER REPLIED GOOD OR BAD BUT NEVER MIND THNX AGAIN FOR REPLYING. I WAS JUST TELLING ABOUT THE MORE STUDY IN ACTUARIAL SCIENCES AND HEAVY SALARY AND DID NOT MEANT FOR COMPARISON JUST THEIR STUDY DIFF AND SALARY DIFF THNX AGAIN
Lolz AA Kund ,, topic was Actuarial Sciences (CA KA BAAP ) .... yaheen se tum ne comparison start kar dia tha CA se )