Accountancy Forum

Full Version: I am Leaving this forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi fellows,

I am leaving this forum because of some very offensive posts (from turi) so please let me know the way out.

Reg,

Sajjad Dar
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sajjad_dar2000</i>
<br />Hi fellows,

I am leaving this forum because of some very offensive posts (from turi) so please let me know the way out.

Reg,

Sajjad Dar
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Please sajjad dar,Ali Akbar and other members please do not leave this forum this is a platform from where we(juniors) learn from u(our seniors) so i request u not to leave this forum pleaseeeeeee!!.

and if u persons leave the forum then there is no need for us to use it anymore!!!!

<font size="5"><font color="red"><b>so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</b></font id="red"></font id="size5">
turi k kiyee ki saza humko kiyun mil rahi haiii

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mushi</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sajjad_dar2000</i>
<br />Hi fellows,

Reg,

Sajjad Dar
Please sajjad dar,Ali Akbar and other members please do not leave this forum this is a platform from where we(juniors) learn from u(our seniors) so i request u not to leave this forum please!!.

and if u persons leave the forum then there is no need for us to use it anymore!!!!

<b>so pleaseeeeee!</b>
turi k kiyee ki saza humko kiyun mil rahi haiii

agreed. We need you. We need to learn from you. Please Don't leave the forum.
Yar i was just kidding i am not leaving this forum. Few days ago fatma ca wrote that she is leaving the forum and everybody beg her to stay therefore i decided to do the same to asses the behavior of this forum member.

mai nai sooch k shaid yahaan par larkeyoon ko he rooka jata hai na janay k leyeh. hehehe

Anyway thank you very much for your posts.

Regards,

Sajjad Dar
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sajjad_dar2000</i>
<br />Yar i was just kidding i am not leaving this forum. Few days ago fatma ca wrote that she is leaving the forum and everybody beg her to stay therefore i decided to do the same to asses the behavior of this forum member.

mai nai sooch k shaid yahaan par larkeyoon ko he rooka jata hai na janay k leyeh. hehehe

Anyway thank you very much for your posts.

Regards,

Sajjad Dar

[(!][(!][(!] yaar yeh acha game hai?!?!?!?!?!?!?![(!][(!][(!]

THATS A VERY FINE JOKE....
YEH FORUM JOIN KARNE K BAD PEHLA YA DOOSRA CHANCE HAI KEH I GOT RELAXED.
WELL BEST OF LUCK 4 FUTURE JOKES