Accountancy Forum

Full Version: The world looks pretty scary back in PK...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

My name is Farhan. Its about more than two years when i was in lahore. I started ACCA and completed Part 1. The situation at that time was pretty bad i was hardly earning Rs. 5000 P/M. and you can better imagine what the damn life that could be. than some how i managed to come here in UK after getting Student Visa.

Now i have finished my Masters in International Business Administration from a reputable University and looking forward to come back for good in near future. I have earned good experience here during my studies in various companies on numerious posts.

The idea of coming back seems pretty scary to me as i am not sure what could be my future.

I need you guys to guide me in proper direction. The big decision infront of me is to decide whether i should stay here in UK or should i go back cuz my family really means to me and more when i am getting married quiet soon.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions in advance.
lol... ur pathetic....comeback to Pak n serve ur parents. They need u more than ne multinational firm ) n as far as getting a good job is concern, its all upto u )... n ofcourse if Allah swt wants u to be well off in Pak. )
Well Thanks for your comments Brother Shahbaz but what i'm expecting is some analytical evaluation about future in Pakistan rather than sympathetic reviews about me
My majors in University were Strategic Planing, International Finance and Human resource. I prepared two thesis reports, One on expatriation and the second on Merger Between Glaxo Welcome and Smith Kline Beecham based on their financial evaluation.

All of my work experience is related with Accounts and Finance stretched back on four years and can be chopped into two, two years in UK and rest of it in Pakistan.

I've still not worked out my expectations about salary in Pakistan as its completely unsensible to compare UK based hourly rates with salaries in pakistan.
To me your future doesn't seems very good. It wont be better to quit your job & come to Pakistan. yeh na ho kay yahan koi poochay bhi na. It depends on your "qismat" kay achi job milti hai kay nahin.

It would be a more better idea to take leave from your UK job & try finding a good one here. agar nakami hoi, jo kay ziada expected hai then you can go back atleast. You also have a good option to try to go to Dubai where you may be able to find a good job.

About parents aap apnay parents ko idhar bula bhi saktay hain UK mein. I know a few people who have done this & are living happily.

I dont think it would be a good idea to come here back. Your future will be much more better in UK then in Pak.

and last the world is pretty scary back in PK.......
salam all
mr fksubhani come back to pakistan yaar u will find good job here inshallah
comeback here apney parents k khidmat karoo jiasey bachpan mein tum ko unki zaroorat thi waisey ab tumhari baari hai unka sahara banoo
maa baap ki duaain sath hongi tu allah yahan kamyaabyon k dhair laga dey come back my dear bro
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tajwar</i>
<br />
maa baap ki duaain sath hongi tu allah yahan kamyaabyon k dhair laga dey come back my dear bro
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

No doubt. I admire your thinking.
thanx hanif asif
subhani, yar do not think 2 leave ur job there in uk. get it b continued.to settle in paistan with good job is not impossible but still it is very difficult. baaqi apne circumstances ko samne rakh k do whatever u think the best. inshallah u will get good direction
Hi Dear Subhani,
Lotz of people r having their go at u, but few of them r ever to understand the feeling u r having there in UK about ur future.The thing is that its quite wrong and missunderstood about job oppertunities in Pakistan. A great bunddle of people r earning more than u can imagine, and with a foreign experience, u can do very well here.As far as the imotional attachement with ur parents and country are concerned, these matters r quite realistic and required to b approached with great deal of responsibility.
U should not hesitate to come to Pakistan and to ur own people. INSHALLAH a great succesful future awates u here.
BEST of Luck.