Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Enjoy free astrological service ! (adeel)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ladies and Gentlemen

I've recently completed the course of "Astrology" in which I can prepare and read as well as predict the "Birth Chart" for which your

- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Time of birth
- Sex
- Name(Optional)

is required. If anyone interested to know anything about him/her; he/she may email me the accurate data as per above mentioned bullets alongwith his/her query or queries clearly to following email

adeil6@yahoo.com

The sender will be sent the reply after making birth chart, analyzing and predicting which may take two to three days.

Thanks !
PERSONAL DETAILS
- Date of birth December 25th, 19XX. (Tuesday, Rabi-us-Saani)
- Place of birth AIMH, Sialkot (Pakistan).
- Time of birth 1030 AM. (Morning)
- Sex Male (By grace of ALLAH).
- Name (Optional) Muhammad Adnan Arshad Walana.

Please, give my horoscopic details on my e-mail address written below;
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zephyrrr</i>
<br />Ladies and Gentlemen

I've recently completed the course of "Astrology" in which I can prepare and read as well as predict the "Birth Chart" for which your

- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Time of birth
- Sex
- Name(Optional)

is required. If anyone interested to know anything about him/her; he/she may email me the accurate data as per above mentioned bullets alongwith his/her query or queries clearly to following email

adeil6@yahoo.com

The sender will be sent the reply after making birth chart, analyzing and predicting which may take two to three days.

Thanks !
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I am not interested to know my future! Can you tell me anything about my past.

Would be good for your practice as you would straightaway know how many answers you got right and it will be good for me to have a firmer believe that there is no truth in these (my personal belief so please dont get offended).

Regards
my email address is madnan_arshad@hotmail.com

(Muhammad Adnan Arshad Walana)
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
I am not interested to know my future! Can you tell me anything about my past.

Would be good for your practice as you would straightaway know how many answers you got right and it will be good for me to have a firmer believe that there is no truth in these (my personal belief so please dont get offended).

Regards
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear Azeem

Sure, why not ! It would be a challange for me. After all, I inspite of being the student of Chartered Accountancy (ICAP) have chosen this as I was highly fond of learning it's mysterious world of knowledge, it's reality as well as it's myths.

Well, may be, you would have gone to some non-professional or you might have not known your accurate date and time of birth that caused you to think like that. But it's not so. Whatever, it would be told according to your given date of birth and time of birth, must be more than 90% accurate. That's my life short experience and the experience of the life of my father.

It would be better for me not to just claim here; but I want to proof it. Kindly, send me the data to my mail box.

Moreover, it's too much hard and takes a long time to analyze the whole life whether past or future. So, one may leave the hope that I could'nt give answers. Or I had not the requisite knowledge and expertise. Therefore, I strongly request to the members that they must focus some of the severe problems they are facing to get them clarified inspite of merely asking for the whole horoscope. As I'm myself student of Module - C, therefore, it takes me a long time to do all this.

I would like to request both Mr. Azeem and Mr. Adnan (my very respectable senior) that send me the data on my email address alongwith specific questions like related to study, wealth, career, marriage etc... instead of full horoscope keeping in mind my humble request that I'm also the student of ICAP (Module C). But highly desirous of maintaining my gained knowledge and increase my expertise in it through daily practise. Also, kindly avoid posting your personal data relating to birth, time, place etc... on the forum. Just send it alongwith your any number of queries to my mail address.

Thanks !