Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Do you use suported text in ACCA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do any one has used supportive text as listed in the Study GUide of ACCA during their studies? Kia is kay baghair bhi pass ho saktay hain (chay numberla kar)

Anyone of you who have studied for ACCA, I am waiting for some response. any of your comments/your personal experience. Your guiudance will help me a lot & many other students towards their studies..
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ausmanpk2001</i>
<br />Do any one has used supportive text as listed in the Study GUide of ACCA during their studies? Kia is kay baghair bhi pass ho saktay hain (chay numberla kar)

Anyone of you who have studied for ACCA, I am waiting for some response. any of your comments/your personal experience. Your guiudance will help me a lot & many other students towards their studies..
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

What is a supported text?

If you mean other reference books, then I would advise you to concentrate on your LECTURE notes or TEXT BOOKS (if studying on your own) and refer to other text books (supported text)only if you struggle to understand any topic from Lecture Notes/Text books.

I dont know how many papers you are sitting in the forthcoming attempt, if it is anything more than 1 than stick to the notes only, practice as many questions as you can, download/print examiner's comments for the last few attempts, try to understand what the examiner REALLY wants candidates to INDENTIFY, EXPLAIN and LINK with the scenerio/question. This should be enough for you to pass the paper.................if you are aiming for GOLD MEDAL then I am afraid I am not the right person to advise.

Hope this will help.

Regards

Azeem

Thanks for the advice....

I am not going for gold medal but some good resoanable marks atleast 66%..

I'll now concentrate on the study texts & the exam kits.

Once again thankyou.
which papers r u giving in this session?
2.1- 2.4