Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CA-Student killed a Lawyer:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Amazing!!!

I mean really amazing the whole story is.

Shakir, do you know what the fate decided about that poor misdirected lady Rukhsana?

Regards,

KAMRAN.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

This isn't amazing. This is vividly a shameless act!

And you're calling that lady a 'poor misdirected lady'? [0] She might be referred to as 'misdirected' but not as 'poor'. Sorry but no sampathies for such people!

The murder case was sent to trial court and the parrents of misdirected lady Rukhsana Aslam, in order to get release of her daughter compromised with the family of killed advocate and got the case closed from the court of Session's Judge Islamabad. There is no further clue of the lady. However lady hunter Nasir is enjoying his life with few other girls in Islamabad.
salam guys, I,ve been readings all urs coments 4 a long time.I,ve search all history of PTV as wel as whole Pakistan bt...... miss Rukhsana nhi mili
pechly 2 years mein hr try kr li, kbi kbi tao lgta hae k esi task k liye i thi aur accomplishment k bad chali gai.

Shaker bri khabrein hein ap k pas.....
Kamran ap kb billonr bn rhy ho?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by roma</i>
<br />salam guys, I,ve been readings all urs coments 4 a long time.I,ve search all history of PTV as wel as whole Pakistan bt...... miss Rukhsana nhi mili
pechly 2 years mein hr try kr li, kbi kbi tao lgta hae k esi task k liye i thi aur accomplishment k bad chali gai.

Shaker bri khabrein hein ap k pas.....
Kamran ap kb billonr bn rhy ho?

Roma

You have been reading these comments for a long time, searching for the lady at PTV and whole of Pakistan, and were wondering on the issue for last two years. Is not it amazing?

We take it as a story, or merely a news, so we discussed it for getting updated on a historical incidence where some one of our profession was involved.

As confessed by you, you took it far severe than merely a story. Did you have any intimacy with the lady, murderer or deceased lawyer? Or any inspiration from any of them? If you are Roma may be from Rukhsana? or all the other way from Afridi?

Are you in search of such a millionair?

No. Okay; then why are you probing in wealth declarations?

Think before your leap Roma or Room or whatever.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
kamran,
u r amazed y I,m taking such an interst in this issu................
bcoz I wana know the reality.........
I wana find out reasons behind this type of behavr.......
Its all concern wd my reseach on social issues specialy Crimnology.
I,m not in search of any billonr and by the way Mr Kmran I,m Roma not Room.
Sometimes hum kahani prhty prhty kb uss ka hissa bnty hein pta nhi chaltaaaaa. Mein ksi hot issu ko dscuss and critisize krny sy ziyada uss ki asal janany aur behavrs ko change krny py yaqeen rkhti hum. Thanks God k accounts ko prhny aur crncy notes ko handl krny k bavjood b mery nazeek insan sy brh kr koi chiz important nhi........
mein tao kafi hd tk asal tk pohnch gai lets c k ap ko kiya pta chalta hae

Roma

You should have mentioned it in your earlier post which was quite surprising from a person posting for the first time. Anyway.

What I can do is to accept you as Roma instead of Room or anyone else.

I, in fact, had not been that interested in findings of this case or similar cases because I am neither a journalist, a lawyer, detective or researcher. This was merely a news for me and we use to see hundreds of similar or dissimilar news every day.

If you are a student of criminology or socialogy or are a researcher then it's good for you to carry on with your good work.

So whenever you will reach to "ASAL" and if you don't mind sharing as well, then let us all know merely for the sake of a news or story.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

Salam,
I know, every reader is surprised on my suddn jump in this issu, wel guys its not so shocking....
I was thinking 2 join u people bt my tough study scadual did not allow me....
Now I,m ez 4 couple of vks thats y I,m here wd u......
Anyway cum 2 point Shaker has mentioned about an ANTI official working in any public sector, taking interst in guy mentioned above or he taking interst blaa blaa.
Shaker,
I wana know marits and demarits of this affair 2 both parties.....
Kamran,
I,ll let u know all the fects and reasons bt it,ll take tym....
Its a famous saying,
Thr is a women behind every successful man
perhaps thr r 2 or more dn 2 women behind a loooooser

Roma Khan
who killed ishfaq ahmad fca of pac???

that was a

.murder
.related very much to the CA field

[quote]<i>Originally posted by Shakir_J</i>
<br />Some very interesting revelations have come to notice about Nasir Afridi. In murder case, in which he was involved with Rukhsana Aslam in FIR No 19 of 2006 with Kohsar police, he intimated his name as Muhammad Nasir Afridi instead of Nasir Ali Afridi. His also gave wrong address to mislead agencies. Instead of his Skardu address where his family is settled, he gave Peshawar address in Area/mohalla, which does not exist. Mr Nasir was lucky to get acquittal from session court by paying handsome amount through c-accused family. He is well known for hunting ladies particularly having good financial background. Recently he trapped a lady official working in National Electric Regulatory. The lady is not only far elder than Mr. Nasir but a married with a senior officer who has recently retired. This lady too is known making friendship with young men and even with aged persons who could benefit him in his career. The lady often spends her time with her this boy friend in secret place by intimating her seniors about medical check up. Mr. Nasir has developed interest in this lady due to her flat and valuable insurance policy.

Let us see further developments.

Shakir Jan Skardu

Amazing......really amazing, i dunno how u guys spare time to mess around like what lot of untrue professionals have been doing for last couple of years. m posting this in response to some ruthless n heinous comments n remarks about Nasir Afridi n that fictitious case wherein he was robbed in by our notorious Police.
I know Nasir Afridi n his family for last fifteen years n I m really impressed by the courage, resolve n strength he has shown during all that difficult time. Trust me if it were someone else he/she would have committed suicide but he proved otherwise n stood firmly and within less than a year he was honorably acquitted by the competent court.
1st of all for ur kind info Nasir was not arrested rather he was requested on phone call by Police as if they were looking for help sort out a murder case almost two months after the murder actually happened.
2ndly just imagine if he were really involved in that case, he would have escaped out of country very next moment but rather he was serving at his office normally even till two months after that murder actually happened.
That escape wasn't an issue for him considering his family background, but if he didnt, what does that mean?
I request u all professional studs to think at least once while passing such kind of cheap n careless remarks about someone from our own professional fraternity without even actually knowing what kind of person he has been n is now.
I tell despite the fact that he has gone through unthinkable challenges in life in such an early age but still he is professionally n in respect of career far better than all his batch mates.
I feel proud telling u that he is now serving at a very prestigious position in a renowned public sector organization.
Aap mein se kitnay log aisay hain jo Nasir Afridi ko personally jantay hain???????? aik insaan ko sirf aik jhootay incident k perspective mein nahi daikha ja sakta........thats all buddies
What's new on research of criminology students?

Zulifqar, what's up brother?

BTW welcome aboard.

Regards,
Zulifqar

Certainly there is a difference between putting baseless allegations and/or a registered police case that is or was under court's trial.

However, if court has declared some one innocent and the case has been terminated, it's nice to accept such verdict and close down the topic.

If some one has any issue with it or is personally affected has modalities to revive the case.

Thanks for updating and correcting.

Keep on posting.

Regards,

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Zulifqar

Certainly there is a difference between putting baseless allegations and/or a registered police case that is or was under court's trial.

<b>However, if court has declared some one innocent and the case has been terminated, it's nice to accept such verdict and close down the topic. </b>

If some one has any issue with it or is personally affected has modalities to revive the case.

Thanks for updating and correcting.

Keep on posting.

Regards,

You are saying that despite knowing the state of law in Pakistan. You very well know that the one with money walks free irrespective of whatever crime he / she has commited. If we go by your logic our president is the most innocent man in walking in Pakistan right now.
Nauman

I said if some one has any issue with court's verdict or is affected by the conclusion of the case he has modalities to revive the case.

You need to emphasize on this aspect instead ofjumping on to some decision on what I said.

Yes, in my personal view, if we or I have no direct linkage with the case or don't know the factual position it's a good approach to accept what is finally decided by court.

As far as president is concerned his cases have been revived and will fall on him soon after he will complete his imuned tenure. You see "modalities" were available and have been used.

Yet, president is completely another topic and we can discuss it at length. I, however, feel that we will be reaching at the conclusion of staring self correction at the end of the day.

Certainly if he is president, it's our fault. And we have been at fault from generations so as to face dark regimes like Sikander Mirza, Yahya Khan, Zia-ul-Haq, Musharraf and current one, so forth and so on.

At the end, I must say that there has to be some descipline, at least at the part of one corner of the society. Accepting court's verdict is a social descipline. "Modalities" to revive and appeal are available though.

Hope you will understand my view point.

Regards,

Kamran.
i feel like some people have personal grudge on this guy named Nasir Afridi or may be we pakis have the track record of believing in perceptions than the realities. I would say the reality is that this guy; Nasir Afridi is an amazing personality and all that what has been spoken out n written are nothing but bull****s.

proud to be Paki
Pages: 1 2 3 4