Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Old Forum Software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have said it before, and will now like to say it again, this is the worst Forum (as regards its outlook) I have ever seen. It looks like a pre-historic usenet to me.

Plz buy a new forum software, even free foums are so cool these days, so why is urs such an old one?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bilal Sulehri</i>
<br />I have said it before, and will now like to say it again, this is the worst Forum (as regards its outlook) I have ever seen. It looks like a pre-historic usenet to me.
Plz buy a new forum software, even free foums are so cool these days, so y is urs such an old one ???
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

2962 Members
23305 posts (before this post)

these numbers make it different from other accountancy forums.

i agree that it looks a bit old fashioned, i guess it is deliberately done to maintain the 'age' look of accountants. For some reason we (accountants) like things this way, dont we? an appropriate example would be CASIO HL122. Such an old ugly model but we (accountants) love using it, infact some of us say that an accountant is incomplete without it.

cheer up bro, soorat per mat jaao seerat se faaida uthaao [)]

regards
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Azeem Shah Khan</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bilal Sulehri</i>
<br />I have said it before, and will now like to say it again, this is the worst Forum (as regards its outlook) I have ever seen. It looks like a pre-historic usenet to me.
Plz buy a new forum software, even free foums are so cool these days, so y is urs such an old one ???

2962 Members
23305 posts (before this post)

these numbers make it different from other accountancy forums.

i agree that it looks a bit old fashioned, i guess it is deliberately done to maintain the 'age' look of accountants. For some reason we (accountants) like things this way, dont we? an appropriate example would be CASIO HL122. Such an old ugly model but we (accountants) love using it, infact some of us say that an accountant is incomplete without it.

cheer up bro, soorat per mat jaao seerat se faaida uthaao [)]

regards

ASK do you get the HL122s here,.. I remember those used to be a craze back in Pakistan,,. and almost sold on the 'Kerb'... I couldn't get them in Dubai of all places !! but the old geezers were really a treat and a first year's true buddy.. especially with the 'casting' bits...oh that's brought old memories...!!
Bhai jaan aap sab tau tention hee le gaye
Bus I felt that way, so it was necessary to release my feelins
Thats it
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bilal Sulehri</i>

Bilal bahi kia ap software company mai kaam kartay hain. You seem to me a sales agent for Software Company and trying to convince the forum owner to buy the new software (from your company). Not a good idea to sell the software.
I agree with the author of this thread, asp is old news now, php/sql is the order of the day.