Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Parent firms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i wanna ask that if PWC and E&Y are the parentfirms of AFF & FRSH respectivly then AFF&FRSH must be pakistan based firms like THK whose parent firm is KPMG.
and one thing more can we do article ship in usa??
There are two logics, parent firm and a member firm, both have difference. AFF , Ford Rhodes and Taseer Hadi are member firms of PwC, E & Y and KPMG respectively. None of them is a subsidiary. That means they use name of the international firms but they cant have their partner deputed/seconded or share major portion of revenue.

The do share the working style and methodology but they do not report in any way.

U can do training in USA regarding their degree which is CPA. I guess u are a new one in this fields.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Business_Maker</i>
<br />Hi, i wanna ask that if PWC and E&Y are the parentfirms of AFF & FRSH respectivly then AFF&FRSH must be pakistan based firms like THK whose parent firm is KPMG.
and one thing more can we do article ship in usa??

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yep.. AFF - was a British India firm (and an AFF also operates in India,.. and is an associate/member of another Big4)

So was Ford Rhodes of FRSH a British India firm,.. SH is Sidat Hyder. which you may know got merged with FRSM post the Anderson demise.

You can train in the US, but I don't think any firms offer Work visas in the US to do that..