Accountancy Forum

Full Version: big 4 of islamabad and lahore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
salam,
can some body tell me about the big 4 of islamabad and lahore which is best in islamabad and lahore to join.
like in islamabad AFF ,KPMG or sidat hyder is best.

thanks
chaser
Well ofcourse the same Big4 are the best in Lahore as well
which firm to join in islamabad in terms of training and how much they pay to a qualified ACCA.
can u tell me which firm of the big4 in islamabad are best then thier own offices in lahore and why and what is the judgment criteria?
and whether aff,kpmg and frsh which is best in islamabad and how much they pay to qualified ACCA and CA finalist ?
thanks[^]
Well there can be other opinions this, but I think AFF is still better placed in Islamabad.

To tell you the truth it does not make much difference which of the Big3 you join (AFF, THK or FRSH)there is'nt much difference between Islamabad and Lahore, Karachi is better placed because of the larger corporate base.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by chaser</i>
<br />can u tell me which firm of the big4 in islamabad are best then thier own offices in lahore and why and what is the judgment criteria?
and whether aff,kpmg and frsh which is best in islamabad and how much they pay to qualified ACCA and CA finalist ?
thanks[^]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

In Islamabad KPMG is at number 1 now based on the clients they have. For example FFC, FFBL, FCC, Mobilink, OGDCL, Mari Gas, Uch Power, BHP, Halliburton, OMV etc. And KPMG pays Rs.4,000 to ACCA qualified.

ICAPians, the unparalleled..
And the business with KPMG Islamabad is greater than KPMG Lahore. Dont know much about other firms.

thanks brother i appreciate ur help
dear ali akbar,
how much they give to icap finalist and why there is much difference between the two( ca and acca).
cheers
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by chaser</i>
<br />dear ali akbar,
how much they give to icap finalist and why there is much difference between the two( ca and acca).
cheers

By the ICAP finalist you mean CA Inter right?

CA inter are being paid 3,200 initially
5,000 on passing of module E
10,000 on passing of module F.

Difference b/w ACCA and CA Inter in articleshipWink No differentiation is being made by the firm, both are treated in the same way.

A.F.Fergusons
Four roads Sadat haider
KPMG
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Imran</i>
<br />A.F.Fergusons
Four roads Sadat haider
KPMG

Oh Bhaee its Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder... apparently these are all names of Partners/ ex partners of the firm.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali Akbar</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by chaser</i>
<br />dear ali akbar,
cheers

By the ICAP finalist you mean CA Inter right?

CA inter are being paid 3,200 initially
5,000 on passing of module E
10,000 on passing of module F.

Difference b/w ACCA and CA Inter in articleshipWink No differentiation is being made by the firm, both are treated in the same way.

dear ali akbar,
thanks for your very useful information, and you think that there is no difference in aff,kpmg islamabad and lahore office.
is there any website on which we can find all the details of there clients and where r u compeleting ur articles. thanks
do these companies help you in finding a good job after articles.
plz tell me
thanks once again
You welcome

There is a difference b/w KPMG Islamabad and KPMG Lahore based on the clients we have, because the clients make the difference. The client retention is the main thing, and the credit of this goes to the management and students of KPMG Islamabad.

No, on website you can't find the list of clients. Be sure we have the largest business in Islamabad viz-a-viz

Murree Burwerey, the only berewery company of Pakistan

Manufacturing Sector
(10 Listed clients)

Telecom Sector
4 clients, 1 listed

Airline
1 client
Oil & Gas
15 clients (5 listed), the largest sector

Insurance
(Only we are having the clients of this sector)
3 clients, 2 listed

Hotelling

3 listed

Banks

6 clients

NGOs
5 clients.

Since its the confidential, otherwise I would have given you the names.This list is not complete, we are having 70+ clients at the moment.

Hope this information will fulfill your needs.

shah jee clients ka naam b bata do naaa............ kia faraq parhta hai iss saay... baa'd mai b tu patta chalna hee hai naaa......
aur iss mai koi_________________________________________
Pages: 1 2 3