Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Iran and USA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Fellows!
I'm going to divert the attention of all of you people to the most sensitive issue prevailing world-wide now-a-days & that is the expected "IRAN-AMERICA WAR" (perhaps atomic war or may be the third world war - ALLAH naa karaay).
I being a MUSLIM (Alhum-du-lillah & follower of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) of Makkah-tul-Mukarramah) fully supports the point-of-view of our neighbouring country, "Islamic Republic Of IRAN". First of all, it is one of the big Muslim States. So, like every other Muslim, I also strongly codemn & oppose the actual terroristic decisions & the jewish-oriented thinkings of the "George W. BUSH management".

HOW DO ALL OF YOU PEOPLE FEEL....??? POST YOUR OPINIONS & SINCERE THINKINGS ON THIS SENSITIVE ISSUE. WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.
Rest assured Geo Political situation does not warrant America-Iran war. There wont be a war infact there cannot be a war in Iran. What you see is nothing more than a stage show.
A war with Iran means escalating the price of oil to un economical limits, which is some thing the western economies cannot afford. Iran after all is a democracy with a legitimate Government in place its not Iraq or Afghanistan for that matter.
I think that United States (US) will not wait for the mutual agreement (for not attacking on IRAN) with all other ATOMIC/NUCLEAR POWERS of the world (UK, USSR, Germany, France, China, Pakistan, India). They will do, what they have actually committed to do with LARGEST MUSLIM STATES like IRAN.
AOA first of all i will condemn and oppose the american and jewish poicies which are totaly anti muslim. they dont want to see any muslim country as developed nation. if u see that america is aginst the neculear power of every muslim country. it doesnot against the korea power. it doesnot against the india power
i think all of muslim leaders should be geather and should seriosly think about this matter, otherwise america will take action on each and every muslim country one by one.
i think Pakistan will once again be targeted by the americans if war break out between US and Iran.
IRAN a Msulim Country ! ! ! ???

kidding ).

The offsprings of "mota " can not be Muslims .

On the Other hand see how the shias are abducting and killing Mulims in Iraq .

Pls correct the record .

Please no more Shia - Sunni division, it has already caused us so much loss. Come on bros we are all one. We have to fight collectively (by becoming economically and technically stronger) to defeat the forces of evil. If we remain divided on religious lines then ….well, NO FATE.

Unity, Love and Peace

Asif
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Vision</i>
<br />IRAN a Msulim Country ! ! ! ???

kidding ).

The offsprings of "mota " can not be Muslims .

On the Other hand see how the shias are abducting and killing Mulims in Iraq .

Pls correct the record .
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Who is this new guy? new entry??? who is he to declare who is muslim and who is not???????

mention me the country like Iran in the world which is so united and openely giving and accepting the challenges to America against Islam?? tell me??? Saudia??? a big tattoo of Amreica...Pakistan???? the biggest tattoo of America....

ICAPians, the unparalleled..
Pick up the history of Lebanan, how they hve done with US....if shias r not muslims then whos name they r fighting????if u r still doubtfull then on whosever name they r far far better fighting for islam than ur so called religious country 'the Afghanistan'..

ICAPians, the unparalleled..
hi shah jee!
your job incharge came here & tell me about you. your friend also told me about you.
baaz aa' jao tum nay aur mujahid nay jo guth jorh kia hai na. wo koi achha nahi hai..... I've come to know.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Adnan Arshad</i>
<br />hi shah jee!
your job incharge came here & tell me about you. your friend also told me about you.
baaz aa' jao tum nay aur mujahid nay jo guth jorh kia hai na. wo koi achha nahi hai..... I've come to know.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

whom are you referring to?
I believe its safe to say that US-India Nuclear cooperation is history now. I cant see it happening unless someone really twist around the middle East factor.

Secondly, Gazprom's warning to EU has added further pressure on EU to halt back any plans of Iran conflict.

Thirdly, and most important, USA has guranateed to the national security of Iran. (Strange but true) and in the presence of such an undertaking its difficult for USA to mount a full scale Iraq style war on Iran. Such a guranatee was also in place from USSR and now I believe its taken over by Russia. Thats why you will see statements leading up to war and all of a sudden, foriegn office spokesman comes around and tell us that military option is put on hold for two months, why? becuase Chacha rafiq has asked us to do so. Once two months are up, it is put on hold again, Why? this time mama Inam has asked us to do so. all stage show.

So I cant see it happening. and please please dont say who is muslim and who is not. We are not here to make these judgements, Iran is a muslim country and both pakistan and Iran do not support the loss of innocent lives anywhere in the world.
'May you live in interesting times' - chinese proverb...

and lo.. we live in interesting times,.. in today's world all that matters is money and power !!its no more politics of 'ism' any more its econo politics and that's what makes the world go round these days
Dear Azeem Shah Khan!
To whom I'm referring to would have been understood. He/She is one of the "SYED" brothers/members.
Pages: 1 2