Accountancy Forum

Full Version: MS-Office Suite...knowledge sharing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AOA dear friends
Most of the people using word processing programmes such as MS-WORD, Excel,PowerPoint are "Mouse Oriented".Without using mouse they can not even create and edit a simple table.So i want to start a discussion where participants share their KEY BOARD oriented knowledge.As an initiater, i am posting the following information.
Open the MS-Word Window.Go to tools>macro>Macros.In "Macros in" drop down box..click Word Commands. and in Macro name dialogue box write ListCommands.Now click run. and and click OK.
Microsoft word will print all keyboard shortcuts for you..

Regards....beyond_instincts
thanks "Beyond_instincts" for useful information.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Beyond_instincts</i>
<br />AOA dear friends
Most of the people using word processing programmes such as MS-WORD, Excel,PowerPoint are "Mouse Oriented".Without using mouse they can not even create and edit a simple table.So i want to start a discussion where participants share their KEY BOARD oriented knowledge.As an initiater, i am posting the following information.
Open the MS-Word Window.Go to tools>macro>Macros.In "Macros in" drop down box..click Word Commands. and in Macro name dialogue box write ListCommands.Now click run. and and click OK.
Microsoft word will print all keyboard shortcuts for you..

Regards....beyond_instincts
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thanks. Please share your MS Excel skills in folder "Share Experience and Skill" in "Career", so that can have one place to look for it.

Kind regards

AOA Azeem
Ok Boss!! me gona do this.
Regards...Beyond_instincts
Beyond_instincts!
yeh naik kaam b aap khud hee ker dain, sub ka bhala ho jayay gaa....