Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Back up your opinion with logic and proof
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
AOA

ek painter nay ek pic banai aur pazeeari kay liyay anpnay baap kay mashwaray per market k chorahay per laga di aur uss k end per likha jahan jahan ghalti hai mark ker dain ...aglay hi din woh puri pic marked thi ....baap nay phir mashawara diya k ab phir banao aur uss k end per likhna k jahan jahan ghalti hai uss ko theek ker dain...mager aglay din uss per ek bhi mark na tha....

same is the case with u people <font color="red">yeh ghalat hai </font id="red"> yeh to sab ko maloom hai prove to do baba ...ghalti nikalna aasan hai mager theek kerna asaan nahi....

any ways thanks for ur contribution

Allah hafiz
Assalam o ALekum Humaira,
Sorry to say but im still unable to find the verses u've quoted from the Holy Quran. Can u plz give us the complete reference i.e., Surah Number Verse No.
aoa

the above stated suff is really interesting
but
i can't find the verses u have quoted
can u plz provide the exact sipara no. and ayat no.

thnaks
khudahafiz
VERY VERY VERY INTERESTING
The statistics are all interesting, but that verse does not sound like some thing from the Quran,.. the verse 9.11 from Quran, is from Surah Taubah and reads as

<i>911 But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity,- they are your brethren in Faith (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand. </i>

That is 911, and I think this is the only way to quote a verse from Quran, Surah followed by the verse.
Good work...
this verses doesn't looks like from the quran. I have never heard any thing like this in quran. would you please tell the surat from which this is.

or maybe Just to make your 11 number story interesting you invented this ayat yourself.

this makes other 11 no. stats you gave suspicious. is it really true or you have also invented the other stats like the verses from quran to make your story??
Sorry members for my appreciation without any investigation but now it is confirmed that this info is completely wrong and we should investigate further.
For now it is confirmed that non of the flights was Q33NY
I'll try to ensure other info too (or maybe i am wrong but still we should not believe on things of such kind without any prove)
Many other facts are wrong and creater tried to include only those the sum of which is 11 [)]
http//www.loveurdu.com/quranurdu/home.asp?PID=169

9.11 in URDU (the bottom one #11)
http//www.loveurdu.com/quranurdu/home.asp?PID=200

11.9 in URDU (#9 of Surah HOOD)
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced for the
wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

As for as i know above verse doesn’t exist in holy Quran.
if you are trying to say that in above verse Quran mentioned about 9/11 attack then please bear that in mind, people involved in 9/11 were terrorist and there is no peace in world since 9/11 happened. I personally think that Muslims were not involve in 9/11 terrorist attack and Alquaida didn’t accept the responsibility for it.
although interesting but this information is reeeeeeealy old and i think DAWN newspaper also published it in its sunday magazine.
The very fact that the Quranic verse it quotes is fictious has lost all its credibility,. Smurfyazhar,, if you can find a link for the publication will be much appreicated, otherwise I'd request the creator of the thread to edit his/her post and atleast remove the worng Quranic verse.
jee bilkul, if QURANIC verses are wrongly referenced, they should immediately be EDITED, because they can creat any mis-conception among the MUSLIM forum members.
Link is http//www.loveurdu.com/quranurdu/home.asp?Pid=184
Ayat number 109 and 110

Now note some points
Its Surah number 9
Its Parah number 11
Its ayat number 110.

September 11 and 110 storeys of world trade center.

REF TO http//www.accaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=2548#2548
Pages: 1 2 3 4