Accountancy Forum

Full Version: TOP FAILED STATES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Vision</i>
<br />Bitter Truth but true .

Better digest it PRACY.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Its Pracs, take care about how you address other members Vision,. and what is the bitter truth,. if you are refering to that bogus propoganda article about Pakistan you are deeply mistaken.

Perhaps you should go to live in Afghanistan or Iraq or Haiti for that matter to appreciate what Pakistan has to offer to you. Kids, get this out ouf your head, slandering your own counry is not going to get you any where,, if you think you are trying to be objective or liberal for that matter you are wrong.

If you really want to be liberal and all that there is a whole late you can do to make a positive impact.

Please take care about what you say about our country
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Its Pracs, and not Parace... I think I am more than a Head Master, you take care before I send you home with a note )<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

lolz....
I think the whole of the threads of negative posts by humaira has always created an environment of tenssion in the forum..........and the debate on all his posts has got the things pesonal among the members and in the end shifting the debate towards the personality of each other. i think this situation is nt good and against the objective of this forum. guys here r requested to be cearefull and avoid getting thing personal in the best intrest of all of us........
Now,i m in a fist, how could i reply to humaira,s post wth out getting personl? i need to think a lot about it therefore........Good By till i got the solution
Pages: 1 2