Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Australian CPA Vs CPA of USA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AOA
Dear Friends
I read more than once about the CPA Australia and CPA USA,Any one can tell me the main point of difference between these CPA's.
Whether the CPA is equavalent to CA and whether it has job potential in Pakistan.
I am waiting for the reply.

Thanks
Zikria Yamin
Australian CPA is not the prime accounting qualification in Australia, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia is the prime accountancy body. Unlike the American CPA which is the prime american accountancy qualification.
Australian CPA is not the prime accounting qualification in Australia, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia is the prime accountancy body. Unlike the American CPA which is the prime american accountancy qualification.

well said by PRACS, indeed.
yah !!!!!!!1 Off course
Regards[D]<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Adnan Arshad</i>
<br />Australian CPA is not the prime accounting qualification in Australia, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia is the prime accountancy body. Unlike the American CPA which is the prime american accountancy qualification.

well said by PRACS, indeed.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">