Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Pracs (1,000 Posts):
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congratulations Pracs! You are the first one member of this forum, who has achieved the target of 1,000 posts; & I'm also the first one member who is going to congratulate you on your 1,000 exclusive posts.
I'm 632 posts behind you, but afterall a "HEAVY POSTER" with 368 posts.

(;-)
congrats pracs
thx for ur contributions 2 this forum
ur posts hav always been a guide for many of all
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Adnan Arshad</i>
<br />Congratulations Pracs! You are the first one member of this forum, who has achieved the target of 1,000 posts; & I'm also the first one member who is going to congratulate you on your 1,000 exclusive posts.
I'm 632 posts behind you, but afterall a "HEAVY POSTER" with 368 posts.

(;-)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thank you for your post,though its not about number of posts what's important is how much one learns, educates and discusses on this forum.

Having said that I hope you do not copy my posts one after the other just to increase your 'post numbers' as below[)]

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=3752

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=3749
Congrats PRACS!! keep it up![)]

Regards)
good work pracs!
wow! congs ,
how long hv u been a member ??
Hey Pracs , i always found your posts with really great worth
Man KEEP IT UP
i am jealous i mean too jealous....

caz i born in April (last point undr "April" in Humaira's post)

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=3766

Congrats PRACS!!! keep it down err i mean keep it up
[D]

hey pracs a 1000 post gr8 but people still dont know about you. i mean r u doing CA , ACCA or do you have any other qualification. please shed some light on my query.
he'y PRACS!
give your brief inroduction on this thread to introduce yourself to those to whom you are unknown. (;-)
waisay by the way, mujhay b aap k baray mai kuch nahi pattaa, i mean are you CA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA/CISA/PIPFA/CPA student or doing job??
Pracs is a Chartered Accountant as his posts itself speaks...hain naWink

ICAPians, the unparalleled..
thats excellent, pracs. keep it up )
Sorry Guys, was away from London on a work related training. I thought I had introduced myself quite some time a go on one of these threads.

I am an ACA (Pakistan) and an FCCA and work for a Big4 in London.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />Sorry Guys, was away from London on a work related training. I thought I had introduced myself quite some time a go on one of these threads.

I am an ACA (Pakistan) and an FCCA and work for a Big4 in London.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Hey pracs

Well done. Your contributions was helpful, I hope to see you around for 10,000 posts as well.
Pages: 1 2