Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Sales tax challan wrongly filled and paid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have calimed a refund over my export input invoice plus have also at the same time paid sales tax challan over my local trading activity.
Now how do i adjust the amount in the subsequent period. i hve heard that one cannot at the same time pay the challan over one activity(i.e.local trading)and claim the refund in another(i.e export).

For e.g my local sales tax liability was 10,000, while myrefund over export invoice was 15,000.Instead of adjusting the amouts, i paid 10,000, and also claimed 15,000 in the same challan.

Edited by - marfanirizwan on Oct 02 2003 102958 PM
AOA
jahan tak mujhe info hai sales tax office main adjustment ka koi chakar nahin
aap ka export refund claim witin 30 days mil jana chahiye aur aap ko local sales par tax dena pare ga

challan separate deposit karwain

export par refund claim karain

local sales par tax deposit karwain
khulla khain
bath room main nahain
Wink

There is a will there is a way.
AOA
Thier is no problem for both the transactions. You have two choices. (1) Through your advisor get the refund created for excess payment. Get the refund in cash which is a bit difficult, else adjust it against future liability. (2) If annual sales tax audit is near, get the refund created in it. Contact me at aamer@asbc.com.pk for further details or visit www.asbc.com.pk

Aamer Sikandar