Accountancy Forum

Full Version: How many ppl share ur blood grp n wat it means
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Blood type and Rh
How many people have it?

O +
40 %

O -
7 %

A +
34 %

A -
6 %

B +
8 %

B -
1 %

AB +
3 %

AB -
1 %

I am an A+ and share it with 34% of the world
According to a Japanese institute that does research on blood types, there are certain personality traits that seem to match up with certain blood types. How do you rate?

TYPE O
You want to be a leader, and when you see something you want, you keep striving until you achieve your goal. You are a trend-setter, loyal, passionate, and self-confident. Your weaknesses include vanity and jealously and a tendency to be too competitive.

TYPE A
You like harmony, peace and organization. You work well with others, and are sensitive, patient and affectionate. Among your weaknesses are stubbornness and an inability to relax.

TYPE B
You're a rugged individualist, who's straightforward and likes to do things your own way. Creative and flexible, you adapt easily to any situation. But your insistence on being independent can sometimes go too far and become a weakne ss.

TYPE AB
Cool and controlled, you're generally well liked and always put people at ease. You're a natural entertainer who's tactful and fair. But you're standoffish, blunt, and have difficulty making decisions.

It is true for me and to sum xtent must b 4 u guyz too
I m O+ and shear it with 40%
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />Blood type and Rh
How many people have it?

O +
40 %

O -
7 %

A +
34 %

A -
6 %

B +
8 %

B -
1 %

AB +
3 %

AB -
1 %

I am an A+ and share it with 34% of the world
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Oh wow, I am an B negative
A+
Blood group and message both is

BE POSITIVE
Be cautios Mr. B negative, u wont find it much easily, none of u mentioned bout the charachters attributed to these groups, any of u hav found those somewhat rite
A+ ....... Seems as if I have so many A's in my life, e.g., Name, user Id, Blood group ...... How strange?
What about credit rating Astute??

Lolz.

My group is O+ and this is the most easily available group.

My father, mother had and my brother have A+. It's not strange. Most of pre-medical students know how groups are defined genetically.

I just describe it in short for knowledge sharing

Group A+ may include two strctures of genes which could either by "I+ I+" or "I+ i+"

But group O+ includes only one structure of genes i.e. "i+ i+"

If the parents both are "I+ I+" their kids must be A+.

But if they both are "I+ i+" or,

one is "I+ I+" and other is "i+ i+" or

one is "I+ i+" and other is "i+ i+", then the kids could be

"I+ I+" = A+

or

"I+ i+" = A+

or

"i+ i+" = O+

Similarly other groups are also defined by the nature.

I read it when I was in FSC pre-medical.

Regards,

Kamran.
credit rating !!!!!!! What is this Kamran Bhai? Mere pale tu kuch bhi nahi para.........
By the Way, mujhey kia pata k Medical aur Bio kia cheez hoti hain. I haven't studied them ( Mere Teachers ko bara "armaan" tha mujhe Doctor banay ka but I was good at computer and computer programming ye aur baat k jis computer k liay teachers ki baat nahi mani wo computer "Swindler" nikla aur mujhe hath dhone pare "Software engineering" se bhi aur pni Heart favorite "barristri" se bhi. Sad story...!)
Dear Astute Accountant still you can be a good software engineer you only need to join OB(Operation Badar) Classes held every sunday under the supervision of Sir Zia Ullah Khan(MVP[Most Valueable Professional] by Microsoft)....He was my teacher in OB at Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology Karachi......

Regards,
Muhammad Amir
Dear Astute,

You said so many A are attached to you. So i asked you what about your credit rating. Banks and FIs and other companies get credit rating from credit rating agencies. As much A will be there, that much better would be the rating.

So you have so many A, therefore you have best rating. Start your bank or FI.

Cheers,

Kamran.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Dear Astute,

You said so many A are attached to you. So i asked you what about your credit rating. Banks and FIs and other companies get credit rating from credit rating agencies. As much A will be there, that much better would be the rating.

So you have so many A, therefore you have best rating. Start your bank or FI.

Cheers,

Kamran.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Surely Kamran Bhai n' profound thanks for such a nice, cooooooooool n' sincere advice.[)]

Gratitude...!

The A+ was for blood group and not for credit rating, however, I would more like it if it is credit rating. Coz having a credit rating of A+, may it be PCRA or JCR VIS, should be more desirable for financial institutions than mere A+ blood group. Mine is A+

Kamran you seem to be from pre med back ground.
Yes Shoaib,

I am from pre-medical. But so much was studied from the books of my brother who was then preparing for FCPS / FRCS. Specially his initial profs books (in MBBS) much more focussing on Medical Jurice Prudence and Grayz Atlas Wink (Grayz Atlas was prohibited by Gen Zia-ul-haq in his regime. what sort of JAHIL governance we had been facing).

Regards,

Kamran.
Pages: 1 2