Accountancy Forum

Full Version: MR Pracs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
which uk firm are working and in which city ur?
i want to meet you?
caz i pretty much about existence as qualified ACA.
i think you are web bug wondering on the chartered accountancy sites
and a great liar.
qulified people don't have enough time for forums like these and you have posted almost 1200 messages and fighting like you are defending a noble cause instead of giving important valuable infromation.
i think ur working in medium size firm of southall or illford or eastham.

mate give us knowlegde not bull ****
Chalo, kar lo gal. we have had plenty of tails and hampers bus hun thadi kami reh gayee si.

hey pracs! no need to reply to this fuss. there are some people here on this forum which are alsways fighting with you. this maybe their sazish.
in addition we also have members ali akbar & some other members who claim to be icap aca. if they could have time on this forum then why not other qualified people have? if we agree to chaser then i think we would also have to include ali akbar too.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ausmanpk2001</i>
<br />hey pracs! no need to reply to this fuss. there are some people here on this forum which are alsways fighting with you. this maybe their sazish.
in addition we also have members ali akbar & some other members who claim to be icap aca. if they could have time on this forum then why not other qualified people have? if we agree to chaser then i think we would also have to include ali akbar too.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Hi Mr.Usman Whats the prob wid u???? When did I claim that I am ACA???????Show me????I need evidence...and not just ha hoo as u usually do when u dont hve data and proof! why do u drag me in on this thread??????
i thought that you were an aca. would you like to tell us whats your qualification. no problem if you wanna hide that, )
even if its not you, there are many other qualified persons on the forum.

Anyways, Pracs has been really very helpful. I think his posts speak that he is a qualified person. no need of further proofs.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ausmanpk2001</i>
<br />i thought that you were an aca. would you like to tell us whats your qualification. no problem if you wanna hide that, )
even if its not you, there are many other qualified persons on the forum.

Anyways, Pracs has been really very helpful. I think his posts speak that he is a qualified person. no need of further proofs.

Ya sure I would like to share my status. I have done CA Inter and now I am taking module E in December.

I agree, I have no issue regarding Pracs qualification, why should I have)

ICAPians, the unparalleled..
Yeah! It is true that 'Mr. Syed Ali Akbar' has passed his CA-Intermediate Examinations (ICAP) & presently he is doing his articleship/practical training from 'KPMG Taseer Hadi & Co. Chartered Accountants, Islamabad' & now he is going to take his 'Module-E' exams in the coming December.

But, please 'Mr. Ali Akbar', don't become a f_g_t_r.
Yeah! It is true that 'Mr. Syed Ali Akbar' has passed his CA-Intermediate Examinations (ICAP) & presently he is doing his articleship/practical training from 'KPMG Taseer Hadi & Co. Chartered Accountants, Islamabad' & now he is going to take his 'Module-E' exams in the coming December.

But, please 'Mr. Ali Akbar', don't become a f_g_t_r.

Hahaha...thanks sir for your confirmation[)]
Funny this post really is, some people themselve prove that they thereself are pretty farigh (demagh ke bhi). I dont know how ppl find time to look into affairs of others, perhaps many r bothered more bout others than themselves, how carin they r!

I m nt concerned with ne1's qualification and neither i m here to defend any one. Mr. Parcs had been of sum help to me, so atleast i dont agree with those who say he is not providin any thin positive to this forum. Secondly, who sez a qualified person does nt has got time for such things, everybody has got 24 hours in a day; and he divides these on the basis of his priorties. And Parcs according to my calculations is a member for about 3 yrs, (can tell xact date if requested)

so please be more concerned bout urself
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by chaser</i>
<br />which uk firm are working and in which city ur?
i want to meet you?
and a great liar.
qulified people don't have enough time for forums like these and you have posted almost 1200 messages and fighting like you are defending a noble cause instead of giving important valuable infromation.

I should have taken the high moral ground and not replied to your crappy post,.. like some members said I should ignore this. But I guess I am only Human and would like to inform you that if you had half the brains you would have actually gone on and tried to verify your claim before you came lashing on in here.

There are quite a number of members here who elect not to disclose their identity, others who have.. its an open forum. Perhaps you are the one who is hiding some thing.

I am sorry if you feel offended in any way and extend my moral support to you all the way and hope that you over come whatever complex you are suffering from ! cheers...

Pay attention on your studies kid, or whatever you do..a good start would be learning to read numbers,. I have not done 1200 posts, not yet alteast
<br />hey pracs! no need to reply to this fuss. there are some people here on this forum which are alsways fighting with you. this maybe their sazish.

Tx. ausmanpk2001. if some people have their fun this way, let be it,.. hopefully they will learn some thing from us here on this forum and perhaps some day remember us in their prayers.
Although I am new on this forum and dont have much knowledge about anybody still I think nobody has right to attack on personal status of others. So whether Mr.Pracs is qualified C.A or not, should not be a matter of concern here. We cant make objection on anybody that why he visits the site on routine basis and why he replies to every post etc because every person whether student, trainee or qualified has an equal opportunity on this forum.
As far as the matter of time is concerned I think students can have tighter schedule even than that of practiced person
Because they have to go to institute/firm and also needs time for study so when they can visit the forum then why the practiced person cannot?
Further Is it necessary that a person must have acute shortage of time and is rude, have a nakhra in replying juniors, and then on the basis of it we can award him/her a certificate of qualified chartered accountant???

TIA! May I ask you for the interpretation of this line/sentence?

"Further Is it necessary that a person must have acute shortage of time and is rude, have a nakhra in replying juniors, and then on the basis of it we can award him/her a certificate of qualified chartered accountant??"?
Koi aur baat ho ya na ho, on thing is pretty clear that Mr Pracha is the person who r most discussed at this forum some people discuss him for funn and some to learn, so choice is there for all the guyes.........
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by chaser</i>
<br />which uk firm are working and in which city ur?
i want to meet you?
and a great liar.

I would like to simply say that when someone does'nt know something or about someone else, one deserves to present one's request to that body to know about; and not that one start criticising without having information that what one is saying or communicating is right or wrong.

Dear Chaser, when you don't know about "Pracs"; you does'nt deserve to use such words about him. Who knows what he actually is; except him and his ALLAH. What you wrote about him seriously tells the other members and people facing you that you speak before thinking. So, one must weigh one's words before saying something.

Morally, no one can compel other(s) to let one know about one's privacy if that other one so requires.

I would simply like to qoute some of the words very much valuable in explaining the purpose of this forum

Pay attention on your studies kid, or whatever you do..a good start would be learning to read numbers,. I have not done 1200 posts, not yet alteast <b>(By Pracs !)</b>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9