Accountancy Forum

Full Version: BEST TEACHER OF BCBS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LET US DISCUSS BEST TEACHER OF BCBS(BUSINESS COMMUNICATION AND BEHAVIORAL STUDIES) C9 OF MOD-C?? WITH THEIR CONTACT NO.!
me!!
Mr. Nabeel the situation in the case of simmilar post was nt very nice.
(log teachers per apna ghusa utarna start ker daitay hain)

As far as BCBS is concerned, due to the nature of the paper, a teacher could not be of much help. The PBP book which i dont know y but icap considers a must in makin this paper is i guess the worst book ever rote on the subject. Other books specially on OB portion are really nice and interestin but no use as icap will never follow them

Comin back to the point, as i m from Skans lahore, Mr. Masood probably was amont the nicest teacher of BCBS
PBP books are not of worst quality only for this paper...this is the case with all PBP books...look at PBP's auditing of Mod D, a copy paste work of Auditing Standards in the form of chapters...
N BCBS prepration, as Shuaeb said, depends on urself not on ur teacher...
i guess u have agreed maani dat pbp's eddition on BCBS (especially the ob portion) is worst
Mr.Masood of SKANS Lahore is a good teacher of BCBS.

ICAPians, the unparalleled..
yup schuaeb, my opinion is in 100% agreement with yours, the same is the case with OB portion, its a copy paste work from different OB books...
"Mr. KHAWAJA MAZHAR IFTIKHAR"
MA (English), MBA (Marketing)
Former Lecturer of BCBS in PAC, Lahore & mostly renowned/recognized by his nick-name "KMI".

*{At present, he is 'General Manager', Beaconhouse School Systems (BSS), Lahore]
ali u r from islamabad how do u know mr. masood?
KMI Really Great Bohat Suna hai In K Baray Main
Sirf sun kar he "great" ka khatab de diya?
Obersrved through my seniors
KMI was really the best BCBS teacher, that is a fact MAANI.
Adnan, he might be, but I was just saying that how one can say that Mr.X is a very good teacher because I have heard about him...Atleast I dont think in this way...This is what we have studied in BCBS as Judgement Heuristics i.e, inferring things that may lead to biased decisions...
Judgement Heuristics is just a theory , come let concentrate on applied info!
Pages: 1 2