Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Auditing in the Big 4 in the Gulf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Every1,

<b>One of the Big 4's is expanding</b> into new ventures & requires promising Accountants for its Gulf Office immediately. CA's, ACCA's, ACMA's having a 3-4 experience in Auditing are preferred where as Fresh Grads will also be considered in line.

Pls respond with a detailed CV (not more than 2 pages) to "<b><u>Salman999@gmail.com</u></b>" with an emphasis on your exposures, Photo included.

thanks...

All Applications will be treated in strict confidence.

Is that article will be considered for ICAP? Can articles be continued after obtaining NOC from current firm and then re-registration with the firm in Gulf, so as to continue the articles of ICAP.
Well Fawad, there are a few issues for which these firms dont accept Articles transfer etc. Hence i wont be able to add in info for you, however this is a Full Time job which is to be started after CA Completion, or some1 in the mid career.

I will try to get back on your question...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Fawad Asif</i>
<br />Is that article will be considered for ICAP? Can articles be continued after obtaining NOC from current firm and then re-registration with the firm in Gulf, so as to continue the articles of ICAP.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
As far as I know, none of the Big4 in the UAE are ICAP trainee firms, some of them are ACCA employers/trainers. But I reckon the kind of opportunity salman has mentioned is for people who are freshly qualified accountants or in the 1-3 years PQE range...

am I right Salman?
AOA ALL

Salman sb. its me Ateeq,if u remember,.

I just want to know that u being in UAE u might kno what is SAS? i think its a software, but need
help on it help me ny 1.
Hello Salman

I m CA finalist and also ACCA finalist (Core papers to be attempted) havimg 2 1/2 years of experience in FRSH. Now tell me what is the procedure to continue ICAP articles in UAE.

Waiting for your response.

Regards
One can't continue ICAP articles in Big4 in middle east. However, some ICAP firms are there in middle east (You can find them in directoy of firms or from the web, also i guess an ICAP examination centre is workin there)
One may contact firms in UAE and discuss his prospects. (Just a suggestion, have not seen any practical example yet)