Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Slots in Big 4 in the Gulf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Every1,

<b>One of the Big 4's</b> is expanding into new ventures & requires promising Accountants for its Gulf Office immediately. CA's, ACCA's, ACMA's having a 3-4 experience in Auditing are preferred where as Fresh Grads will also be considered in line.

Pls respond with a detailed CV (not more than 2 pages) to <b>"Salman999@gmail.com"</b> with an emphasis on your exposures, Photo included, before 30th June 06.

thanks...

All Applications will be treated in strict confidence.
could u plz give the firm name or address or something??????????
why do you need all this, you simply have to email your CV to me with a decent cover note...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by 786</i>
<br />could u plz give the firm name or address or something??????????
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
i need all this to know which firm i am applying to.
Do u only apply for the jobs who disclose the name of the company...? pls check the newspaper where the positions are advertised.. this is the company policy Not to disclose the name...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by 786</i>
<br />i need all this to know which firm i am applying to.
Please any body can tell me which Firm is beeter for Articles Anjum Asim OR Rahman sarfaraz in Lahore
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Arslan</i>
<br />Please any body can tell me which Firm is beeter for Articles Anjum Asim OR Rahman sarfaraz in Lahore
According to my knowledge it is best to join the Anjum Asim because it is better than the Rehman Sarfaraz in the sense that it is the member of international audit firm Deloittie&touchee.
Agreed with wiseguy, Anjum Asim is considered better than Rehman Sarfraz
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by wiseguy</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Arslan</i>
<br />Please any body can tell me which Firm is beeter for Articles Anjum Asim OR Rahman sarfaraz in Lahore
According to my knowledge it is best to join the Anjum Asim because it is better than the Rehman Sarfaraz in the sense that it is the member of international audit firm Deloittie&touchee.

Anjum Asim is member firm of Grant Thornton and not Deloitte.

Yup, MYASCO is the member of Deloitte not the AASR...