Accountancy Forum

Full Version: SELF AUDIT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Assalam o Alekum Warahmatullah-e-Wabarakatuhu,
My question is to all the muslim forum members.
R we living our lives according to Quran n Sunnah? Would we be able to go to Jannah keeping in mind the things we r doing in our lives? Plz answer these questions by doing self audit n plz answer these questions honestly. My answer is that 3 months back i was not living my life according to quran n sunnah but now masha Allah im doing so. thanks Allah Hafiz
"Hasibo Qabal un Tahasibo"

Audit yourself before Allah Audit you on Jugement Day

may be the taslation of above

so I am Agree with you Shahbaz

Regards

Mahtab
It is well said by some-one that;

"Self audit is the best independent internal audit".
Dear Shahbaz,
Assalam.o.Alaikum,
you are perfectly on right path,
our Islam is very simple, if we will follow,
WE HAVE TO FOLLOW OUR HOLLY BOOK "QURAN" & instrutions to be follwed asper "SUNNAH".

Fath on Allah & last prophet Muhammad(S.A.W)is the most important & five times praying is compulsory.

Everyone knows that which action is better & which is not, as Allah is giving us this appoortunity to think about the correct way.

If we started with some basic good things like "always telling truth & be honest"*" keep our behavier nice"*"always take care of our neighbours"*"help others, who deserves"*"keep smiling always" these basics, ethics will be taken us in the line of good Muslims.

This is our temporary examination life, given by Allah on the earth, our permanent life is there in "JANNAH" if will be passed the examination in our temporary life otherwise, if failed, there is "JAHANNUM" also.

if we will includes all in our life, the life will be more easy & in a peaceful atmosphere, we have to do work hard with sincerity, ALLAH
will give us rewards.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Syed Abdul Rehman.