Accountancy Forum

Full Version: wastage at cng stations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
cng stations are claiming certain %age of wastage while filing sale tax returns. suppose their actual sales is rs. 1,200,000 and formula sales come to rs. 1,250,000, definetly according to wastage formula they will have pay sales tax on rs. 1,250,000, but what amount they should declare in their income tax return as their sales amount under the ito, 2001?

massood ar.
Mr......
I can not under stand u r eample . The wastage actor will decrese the value of sale as the waste unit consumed without any monetary benefit rather cost is being paid on the same. The sales tax allowed 13% wastage in the said case

Am I true or not please clarify me in the same matter

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Mr......
I can not under stand u r eample . The wastage actor will decrese the value of sale as the waste unit consumed without any monetary benefit rather cost is being paid on the same. The sales tax allowed 13% wastage in the said case

Am I true or not please clarify me in the same matter

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

massood ar.