Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Revised modular scheme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As ICAP has recently announced the Revised Modular Scheme for Modules A to D to be effective from November 1, 2006 and the first examination under the revised Modular scheme will be held in Spring 2007.

The scheme offers a revised Modular structure whereby the paper of “Introduction to Economics and Finance” is being transferred to Module B from Module A.

My query about this scheme is, as i will be giving module B exams in spring 2007(inshallah) or may be after that so will i have to give paper of 'intro to economics and finance' again in module b? as i will give it in module A in autumn 2006?
The rule is effective from Sep 2006 attempt now...you can appear in two consecutive modules from the upcoming attempt...reappearing in economics in mod B does not makes sense,as the same paper is shifted from mod A to mod B, but its better to confirm this matter from ICAP...
Businessmaker, Maani is rite, one can appear in two modules from upcoming autumn attempt and rest of the changes will be applicable from Spring 2007
If you have qualified Eco A3 in module A, u dont need to do it again in B from Spring 2007. What is most probable is in this case u will only have to appear in Accountin and M. Law in module B