Accountancy Forum

Full Version: History of accountancy.com.pk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what is the history of this website (www.accountancy.com.pk)? i mean, how did it come into being & who were the real/actual moderators/administrators/stakeholders/owners of this website?

is there anyone, who can tell me the full details about the inauguration of this marvellous website?
is there no one to tell me the history of this website? yaar kissi ko tu pattaa ho ga na k iss website ko develop kernay ka idea kissaay aur kaisaaay aaya aur iss k back ground mai kia motive thaa...???

answers/replies expected from the most senior members of this forum like PRACS, maani, sajjad dar, derivator, sumaaan (moderator), azeem shah khan, mahtab etc etc etc........
Some things are left untold,..!
Nice answer Pracs, I too was gettin a bit anxious waitin for somebody to reply this thread. But what better could have been expected. Lolzz
[D]
Perhaps some of the old guard can help us out, especially Guybrush (the oldest member), Sumaan and the mysterious Admin ofcourse (who has the oldest registeration on the forum.)
yaar yeh admin walaay (sumaan, admin, guybrush etc etc ) kahaan chalaay gai hain...??? is thread ka reply kioon nahi ker rahaay....???
iss k jawaab k bohut saay log muntazir hain.....plz tell us the story behind accountancy.com.pk...............!!!!!
o baba koi tu reply karaaay.... kahaan gai saaraaayy....????
looks like they have made the forum & forgetted it. do you remember the offensive posts whent the admin alway came tooooo late????
i think you are right ausmanpk2001.