Accountancy Forum

Full Version: SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
asalama alaicom every my first time here,i wanna say many thing on this web site but time is money so i m comming to the point.
I belong ot peshawer,i have done my Fsc recently i m going to b 20y old afetr few months.I wana take admission in CA university,but most of the people over here r very frightened of this degree.They say u cant to it,its course is very lenthy,one cant pass it at first time cause they dont pass him even he had done a best paper.I m so confuse,so pz tell me
Is there any student who had done chartered accountancy in six years,with out any unfair work<sorry for this>
r the studunts on education training have given soem salary<how much>.
Also tell me is my age is right to get into this study cause it has a very long duration.
I will waiting for my answers,so pz as soon as possible reply.
Thanks alot and ALLAH HAFIZ.

choco
ASA

All those peaple who are telling you that this is a difficult field to enter are right to a extent. But always remember its not impossible.

You can go on the website of ICAP and if the last exam results are available on it you can see peaple do pass the exams. You just need to be comitted and hardworking. And are willing to dedicate your time upto your qualification to studies.

So if you really want to come into this field you should. Just remember you should be ready to work hard.

Regards

Irfan
One thing further to my knoledge you do pass within 6 years without any un fair means and peaple have actualy done this with 6 years sevreal times

Regards

Irfan
thank u irfan bhaee for taking intrust,but u didnt give answer to all of my questions.
Also there is another Q
soem people says that after some yr many people will get this degree in pakistan so its salary will b fall down cause there importencw will b redused as there r not so many firms of chartered accountancy.
Pz tell me is it right.
Thank u so much
ALLAH HAFIZ.

choco
thank u irfan bhaee for taking intrust,but u didnt give answer to all of my questions.
Also there is another Q
soem people says that after some yr many people will get this degree in pakistan so its salary will b fall down cause there importencw will b redused as there r not so many firms of chartered accountancy.
Pz tell me is it right.
Thank u so much
ALLAH HAFIZ.

choco
Dear Irfan
Assalamalaikum
Well as Irfan2003 said to a certain extent people are right that its a difficult course and many a people are put off by this. The truth about this qualification is that it is one of the most difficult qualifications in the world, yet it is not a impossible one. At present ICAP has well over 2,000 members, so yes although it is a difficult qualification but people have successfully completed it.
and yes there are many CA's who have doen it in 6 years or so. All you gotto do is for the 6 years of your life while you are doing CA, you should forget about all social life(except for occasions) and work hard and inshALLAH in dua course of time you will qualify.
You have also asked about the stipend that trainee students get. Well to the best of my knowledge its Rs 1,250 when you start and then after 2 years or so of training it goes upto 1,500 plus the vouchers.
As for your age, you are the perfect age to go for CA.and lastly all those who think that an accountants value will not be the same after a few years are wrong. See although, Accountants are back office employee's and are usually in the background of all the hardcore activity (yet somehow most of the senior management and higher managements consists of Finance individuals)their importance is utmost to any business. Especially in the wake of the Arthur Andersen sage, accountants importance has come up quite a bit. As my father once said to me "Son, any company can survive without a marketing guy, an IT guy but no company can survive without an accountant".
I hope my answer clears all your confusions and plz whatever qualifications u choose to go for PLZ DONT THINK ABOUT USING UNFAIR MEANS. Have confidence in yourself and your ability.

Best Of Luck.

OSA
oh u mean 1 thousand and 2 hundred i think u write it incorrect.
pz write it again

choco
Irfan i am really have no position to answer ur questions but a couple of months before i am in the same situation and asking questions like that of yours on this website.As far as i know after completing ur Ca-inter i.e.Module A to D, u join a Ca firm and there u get a stipend of about 2500 and when u clear ur module E u will get about 4000.Let me tell u that this info is provided to me by the respected Mr.S.M. Raza (senior member).
Lemme tell u that on this website there are some wonderful ppl which can really help and guide the students like us.Some of them are S.M. Raza,OSA,Guybrush,Evolution.Mr.Parvez and many more.
Best of luck.
Take Care.
Allah Hafiz.
Assalamalaikum
First of all thank you for your nice comments mr irfan.
now coming back to the topic irfan, as i said to the best
of my knowledge the stipend was Rs 1,250 starting and then
goes upto Rs 1,500. But there was some talk recently in the
ICAP council of increasing the stipend to starting Rs 3,000 and then after 2 years to Rs 5,000, I am not too sure what happened in this regard. Anyhow best of luck. If u want to ask anything else plz feel free to do so.

OSA
Strange, no single reply from SMR and Guysbrush on this topic.....

Edited by - sajjad_dar2000 on Nov 04 2003 92105 PM
If you look at the reply of Iqbal Qureshi, then u will come to know y i remained silent on this topic. As the question raised by Mr. Irfan2003, was already asked and discussed in detailed in various topics, so I try to remain silent on the topics which have already been discussed in the forum, so i think if someone wants to ask some question about something, its better to look into the previous topics of the forum.

S M R
smraza bhaee u r right but if u mentioned the links where the new topics were discussed before the it will b better cause one cant visit alllinks cause of lake of time

choco
smraza bhaee u r right but if u mentioned the links where the new topics were discussed before the it will b better cause one cant visit alllinks cause of lake of time.

choco
there r six modules in CA course.I think first 4 module r taken in 2 years.If it is right then what about the others 2 r they taken in 4 years.Pz if somebody give me a deatil answer about the duration of CA per module or give me any link or any thing elce for my knowledge.
I will b waiting for soon reply.
Allah hafiz all brothers and sisters.

choco

To learn more about the CA Modular subjects, follow the link below

http//www.icap.org.pk/new/Syl/SYLLABUS.htm

Pages: 1 2