Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Further studies advice needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Assalamualaikum. I am presently a student of IBA doing my BBA from there. I have two options to pursue after that, either a direct MBA, as most people do, or, as per my interest, pursue Masters in Islamic Banking and Finance, which is being offered in Malaysia. Please advise me as to which option would you have taken were you in my position?
I would have gone for second option, and after completion would have either stayed in Malaysia or would have come here in the middle east.
JOB and TRAINING OPPORTUNITY FOR CA, ACCA and BCom Students and Members.

Contact auditkhistaff@geo.tv
assalam-0-alaikum.i must say that malaysia economy is top ten economy in the entire world.so i prefferd u to go there and continue ur masters.and i wanna get addmission in iba as a bba student.which kind of entry test i will give there.please full guide me about bba addmission,thnks 4.....
assalam-0-alaikum.i must say that malaysia economy is top ten economy in the entire world.so i prefferd u to go there and continue ur masters.and i wanna get addmission in iba as a bba student.which kind of entry test i will give there.please full guide me about bba addmission,thnks 4.....
Please Visit
www.iba.edu.pk
for Details
Thanks
Mahtab

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by john2play</i>
<br />i must say that malaysia economy is top ten economy in the entire world.so i prefferd u to go there and continue ur masters<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

It's interesting to note correlation between the size of economy and quality of MBA offered there.